Posts by Puffeline

In this event you can obtain materials needed to create Zodiac Pets (fire element) and Draco Pets (Pyro-Draconaris). / En este evento se pueden conseguir los materiales necesarios para crear Mascotas Zodiacales (elemento de tipo fuego) y Mascotas Draco (Piro-Draconaris).

Aslan Valley

Varanas

Howling Mountains

Dalanis

Rewards - Varanas, Obsidian Stronghold or Dalanis

We hope the guide will help and if you have something to add or if you want to correct something, feel free to do so. / Esperamos que esta guía ayude y si hay algo que añadir o corregir, no dudéis en decirlo.

Puffeline and Madoxx

Hello all,

I wanted to write my opinion about the druid/warlock.

At first I was very excited about this new class combination, but then I was very quickly disappointed. The 70 elite is not usable in my opinion. It is 100% of the stamina is converted into intelligence. That may sound great at first, but when you're running around with only 100k life, the ini run will be a torture.

The magic damage is increased by the 45 elite for each point of nature power by 1%. Maybe you could introduce a buff there or change the description of the nature power in the buff so that it shows how much additional magic damage you have then?
    Furthermore, I'm kind of missing a 5-minute for example for the damage phase. There are not really skills that increase the damage for a short time (except body vitalization and Unity with Mother Earth), like in other classes.

Greetings!

Hello all :)

after 2 years I started playing again. I used to play the druid/rogue and now I wonder if it's still usable for inis? Has anything been changed in the class combination?

Cheers :saint:

It would be really nice to have a elite or item skill for druid/rouge. All skills for druids are always related to heal. A skill with magical damage would also support other druid classes :)