Posts by Airforce

This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

Hello,

Regarding to Orkham drop, I recommend to do Corruption Crystal (ID: 1248588) unbound to help split it after run. It's very problematic if from bosses sometimes we have 1 and sometimes 4 of them.

Regarding to weapon statistic after using Corruption Crystals, I think values are extremally high in some cases. Some of them give 15% specific weapon damage, some 15% magical damage etc.

Now the most important thing is luck, high tier level is irrelevant. I think it shouldn't go in this way. For current content our old weapons are more than enough. With new ones with higher tier (because of Arcane Forge which is very good change in my opinion) and these crazy values of bonuses dmg will be few times too big. Now the most winning thing is just luck, not spending time by doing item, farming tier stones etc. which shouldn't look like this in game like CoA. You can spend hundreds thousands of diamonds and many hours by doing weapon which still can be much worse than other 2-3 tiers lower but from player who has better luck with rolling stats.

New dynamic stats should be adjusted to weapons and current gears. Robot values and draw system was totally fine for me but this one for weapons is extremally not adapted.

Regards
    Airforce

Hello,

Is it possible to adapt weapon skins for dwarf? I have an example below. I bought today new skin, but on my character it looks bad. Skin is always in the ground :( I will be gratefull for your help.

Greetings
    Airforce

Hello,

I want to report problems with Chicken Sword (from IS)

When I wear them and press "C" i see always zoom

And when i want "say" message is next to chicken, not my head

Greetings

Hello,

as Leszix and Luciaa i think actual loot from Entity Chamber Hard is not good. I understand your point to make these stats very unique, but i think uniqueness of Titan stats were enough. Now we do new world boss, we have one item with 1 new and 1 old stat, less than we had before stats Titan (we can't go normal mode then) and only 1 Colossus for 14-18 people. As Leszix said, if we want to have these stats in our gear we need to spend absurd time, much more than before with Titan stats.

I recommend to add one more item to loot (new item with one old and one new stat), similar as normal mode.

I hope somebody of Team could answer us soon.

Greetings

Airforce

[D/B]

Hello,

In this class skill ID: 1481286 should allow to play instruments while running, but it doesnt work. Maybe because in description i saw polish name of requirement effect, but it has still english name (effect from skill ID: 1491280).

Greetings

Hello,

[AoD PvE group mode]

I don't know why, maybe magical def of mobs and bosses is too high but i see all magical classes looks like supports compared to physical ones (not only two known most broken classes xd). Hits are extremally low, and this difference between pdps and mdps is seen only in group mode arena. Please take a look at it.

Greetings

Hello,

Please think about reduce cost upgrading screws, because now it's totally impossible to do it. You can reduce amount of mats (stones) or change them to any other which are more accessible. Now for 1 upgrade from blue to purple i must use about 1k phirus coins or spend hours by finding and collecting mats on map. It doesnt make sence.

Greetings

Hello.

Im my opition there is still problem with screws to robot. I see drop rate is increased but lower versions are only more common. In my opinion requirements to upgrade screws are too high. First we need to spend a lot of hours in arena to drop them and then spend a lot of hours in daily quests to farm phirus coins or run on map and collect mats. At the moment its impossible to build robot only by upgrading screws from lower to better quality.

Please think about requirements and adjust them to game realities.

Greetings

[B/WL]

Hello. Is it possible to add some changes to bard/warlock?

In this class there is a problem with aoe. In every big pull i cant do anything to compete with other classes.

I see a big problem with Soul Harvester. After changes there are a lot of less stacks, and in FA for example there is a problem with stacks limits. On ways to bosses i lost them a lot, because of limit per target or type of enemy.

In this moment this class is almost unplayable, and its personally sad for me, because it was my favorite class.

i recommend to change or remove Soul Harvester stacks limit per target/type of enemy.

Greetings
    Airforce

Hello,

I'm so glad Agnes is back. But I think the new limit is too low. Here are some of my suggested changes:

1. I would suggest increasing it to at least 50kk or optimally to 100. With the current limit of 30, it is enough to take buffs from the guild castle once and more than half of the gold disappears. The same is true of changing runes in weapons when I want to change class. For each t13 rune it costs close to 10kk.

2. Alternatively, the solution may be to reduce the cost of the above-described things, or allow to pay for it by diamonds.

3. And of course I would prefer a bit lower cost gold offered by Agnes ^^ Maybe between old and new price.

My dream scenario is 4x25kk gold, 150d each.

Regards!

Airforce

For me the best option is bring Agnes back but reduce maximum gold per day to 100kk. This value is enough to get guild buffs more than 1 time per day and you can save rest money for cards, craft etc. I think 20kk is extremely low, when the costs are so high.

Greetings
    Airforce

Can someone answer us what is the plan to solve this situation? Or you don't care about players and their feelings? I rarely comment on the forum, but your recent actions are a big exaggeration.

Tell me please, what can i do now to earn some gold? Farm low level instances few hours per day? It was okay when i started but now when i have end game gear i dont want to waste time on activities like that.

You act as if you want to help new players (which I believe are very few) at the expense of those who keep this server alive. You can do it in hundreds of ways so that while helping one side you don't hurt the other. This game has been going in a very bad direction for some time and the most important thing is the constant grind 24/7 to get anywhere. I can already see new players starting from scratch and going through every stage, every instance, and finally making cards. Maybe in 10 years they will succeed :) If farming of items, cards, artifacts and runes is going to include gold farming, then me and I think that many other people will end their adventure with the game.

I hope that you will come to your senses and put everything back to right way.

#bring_back_Agnes

P.S. I really like to spend time in game and improve my character. But I'm slowly starting to feel sorry for my life for constantly grinding more things and this gold in my case is already too much. Im waiting for any change about gold or i will finish my adventure in CoA, and belive me, it's very hard decision.