Posts by Devain

since there is a lot of feedback about the new instance in this thread I just wanted to say a massive thank you to devs for these last changes.

The instance in total is absolutely awesome to me now.

trash is not too hard and not too easy, a lot of stuns and silences and slows and stuff that annoys, but in total its absolutely okay.

the bosses have really cool tactics, b2 and b5 are something thats really cool even though b2 might be a little to harsh with 4 oils and 4 torches.
    and now with the last adjustments on the last boss its finally possible again to kill that one. and the reward with 5 pink gorge stats is also fantastic.

PS: Dont change the amount of coins in that instance pls!

cheers guys,

black peater of the snow event in that ystra event zone is buggy on all 4 channels. would highly appreciate a fix for that since this guys gives a lot of tickets for the event. thanks in advance

Why should I use alts when I can do it all on the main character? Also I dont want to contribute to the guild with donating those materials, I want to contribute with crafting buff food

Alongside crafting bonuses, there are two other things that can speed up crafting.

1. The item set skill from the Judge's Set.
    2. Crafting Speed Potions from the item shop.

Combine these with a good house bonus and you can bring the crafting time down significantly.

for food and potions, yes
    for herbs/wood/ores, no

you can speed it up with potions and setskill but its still 1.9 seconds.
    I want the herbs etc. to be 0.5 seconds like crafting buff food

Cheers guys,

is it possible to speed up the speed of converting ores, herbs and woods? Just like you can speed up your cooking etc. if you buy house crafting furnitures it should be possible to speed up the converting of herbs etc. with those furnitures.
    Would makes it a lot easier to convert a huge amount of resources for guild members etc.

Hoping for positive feedback on that!

Greets

Devain

Cheers,

the game itself hasnt changed it basically is runes of magic just not from the publisher you are used to. GF (pls dont ban me for using it lol) has absolutely nothing to do with this server here. When its comes to tank classes basically all kind of classes are used, you can do the basic version with knight/warrior or knight/priest to support the group or you can play a champion as tank to help with crazy amount of damage or you play a warden/warrior to tank and make damage. Play a class you want, you are not forced to play a special tank class here.

Cheers guys, I would like to see the female clown set (ID 225163, 225164, 225169, 225170, 225171, 225172, 225173, 225174), Daily Reset Cards, Chests and Housing Stuff such as the 50k Housing Energy in the next promotion :)

Thanks already in advance

Cheers,

I have the same problems with many crashes especially in Atlas.
    Is that known? Will there be done something to stop that?

Cheers guys :)
    I would love to see some runes in this weekends promotion and some guild materials for example rubies and guild runes that were in a promotion a few weeks ago :)

Edit:

Guild Runes: 207328
    Guild Rubies: 207932

- a ticket so you can "buy" a "race stone" to change race, eg, I'd like to try a knight priest one day on my main, but I'm a warden. It's a permanent stone to change between all races, a simple interface to select, or, add to the housekeeper menu.

You can change your race and gender in your player.net Account :)
    Race change costs 1k Dias, gender change 600 :)
    If you do it right you just have to change your race twice ;)
    EDIT: And you can also get a title that let´s you walk faster in HOTDL (Hall of the Demon lord)

I would love to see some Arcane Transmutor Charges alongside the Big Purified Package, thanks in advance :)
    Edit: And also some perfect +6 and +12 Stones, maybe also some +20 Armor Stones :)