Posts by Janefoster

I like the new Look its great :). But on my Smartphone when im not logIn i dont see News a Minus - for that :)

Greetings Liyah,

Thank you for your feedback! Could you exactly explain what you experience for "when im not logIn i dont see News" ?

Perhaps you are able to show us a screen shot which indicates your explanation.

Greetings,

Thank you gladly for your feedbacks. Since we do appreciate any suggestions, we have altered several of your requests here below;

• Top navigation on posts pages has been added

Misc. notes:

• To go to last unread post you can just click an avatar of last reply on the right side.
    • At last: To save space, we altered the main page forum sections into blocks. General forums not included.

If you have any other question or feedback, please feel free to speak out your words!

Hi Ashcroft,You indeed required to download the .PlayerNet App in order to receive the game client and to play Arcadia Runes of Magic.
    250kb/s out of 2mbit connection is correct. Information here.20mbit will reach 2.3mb/s and 200mbit shall reach 20.4mb/s and so forth. The .PlayerNet App and all our game clients are distributed by CDN system which supports worldwide equal distribution speed, with maximum of 1gb/s. The duration of the downloads depends on your own ISP/connection speed. I hope to have informed you well. Goodluck and have fun.

Dear lovely players,

Today I would like to announce you my new position for assistant community management for our world wide game community. My current position as Player Care GM remains on the duty to support mainly payment issues. During these months, I will be active mainly at our office to get myself trained into the game community management. Until my position will be approved and verified, you will also see me on the forum, ticket and sometimes in game.

Happy gameplay :)

Best regards,

Jane