Posts by Mikameow

Thank you for the help Nadana and Int. I knew I had to create a new function, I just don't know what all I have to change to get that second function to use a separate skill list. I think I may just try to install a second diyce like addon like fuzzydiyce or kittycombo and use that one for buffing. I'll see how that goes and report back.

Hello, I'm fairly new to Arcadia and have finally gotten my scout/warden to 104/104. I love DIYCE, and over the years I've learned to use it pretty well, but I'm running into a problem on my scout/warden that I never had on my champion/rogue years ago. I find that my burn is terrible compared to other scouts because I always seem to mess up the pre-burn buffing and either miss important buffs or start attacking way too late. I have an idea for how to fix this using DIYCE but I don't know how to do it, or if it's even possible. What I would like is to have 3 different DIYCE macros (1) for single target skills, (2) for aoe skills, and (3) for pre-burn food and skill buffs. I was thinking that maybe if I changed some things in the DIYCE files and had 3 separate installations of DIYCE I could get each installation to function on a different macro key and therefore separate things out the way I want to, but I don't know what I would have to change exactly. If anyone has any idea's or feedback on how to accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.