Posts by Stachu13

Hi,

it's true, as a beginner player left without the support of experienced players, you can quickly give up on the game. The various activities the game offers can be overwhelming from the very beginning. I agree that it is worth spending time to improve the introduction of new players to the game world. In my opinion, it will be a good idea to rebuild the packages for beginners - let the packages for players offer items that will actually help them in the game, for example magical perfumes, coupons for the mirror world, coupons for minigames. The reconstruction should also include packages from level 1.

I support increasing the amount of gold for completing missions. I also want to draw attention to the honor party system, which could be combined with the team search option (I mean the "little guy" icon in the upper left corrner which opens the window with team joining preferences)

Ps. While browsing the forum, I came across a thread from a year and a half ago devoted to the same issue. I thought it might be worth adding it here as a refresher

Hi,

I'm having trouble upgrading my equipment. So far I've been able to do it without any problems. This is my item just before upgrade:

I do everything according to art. I have a clean item, 3 mana stones of the same level - one with 6 stats and 2 clean. The biggest surprise for me is the disappearance of 3 runes:

I'm asking for help because I don't want to waste stats and runes on a faulty upgrade. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Hi,

newbie here :) After reaching lvl 104 I got stuck in the zone Moorlands of Farsitan. I wonder how I can get to the islands: Korris, Vortis, Tasuq, Enoch and Chassizz. I was already looking for information on the forum, but unsuccessfully. Do I have to complete the right questline to get there? Or do I have to ask another player to open a portal to these islands? I didn't get any information in the game either. Please help...