Posts by Mela

You should play what u want. But if you wanna be used for many different situations play Ch/r.

Whit this class you can easy Tank or playing as top dps depends on shildform skilled or not ^^

But it is almost perfect balanced u can keep up with scout or warrior too.

Knight is for tanking still rly robust and has nice skills for buffing the party in burst, and you see this class rly rare in randome runes.

Druids and Priest both a rly good for healing ^^

You can have 10 classes on Arcadia so feel free

Mela

My magic potion would be the Immortality-potion.

Brewed from:

-1x Black soul

-Bones from deceasded creatures

-Blood from the worst enemy you have

-Offering a servant

-Some of your own hair

-Sugar for the taste

-Some water and wine

Ones you putted all ingredients together in a potions pot you need to cook it for 36 days.

After you need to mix it all and distill it to a small drop.

Now you can consume it.

It should make you immortal and good looking forever.

You can now enjoy all with no risk to die.

If you decided you got enoth years spended on earth just take another drop.

After you will have 36days left to the end of your life

greetings

Melamania

Hello,

since the last patch with : Added autoanchor to player debuffs. Optimized buff frames for performance.

my addonmager dosnt work anymore i cant klick the settings and the minimap settings anymore.

i tryed allready to reinstall addon and the folder which saves the addon settings.

And i dont get any error message ingame from the addon.

some player from my guild tryed it to same problem.

dont know what happend icons changed or locations im not a dev xD but would be pritty nice if we can fix this

best wish

Mela

Melamania was a boy that nobody really noticed. That's why people called him Chameleon

If I say nobody noticed him, then I really mean nobody did.:wacko: Especially not Jan Oliver. Oliver was the complete opposite.

He was magical, open, attractive and no one could escape his power. When Melamania entered an instance, the guild castle or the teamspeak channel everyone got scared because nobody noticed him coming:S. Long story short, Oliver was everything Mela wasn't.:|

Mela loved him since he met him the first time in Pulse. He was always looking what Oliver was doing:love:. He found out what his favourite ice cream was, which flowers he liked ,what class he most liked to play. Almost everything inside of him made Melamana fall more and more in love with Oliver:saint:. Sometimes he slept in Olivers bed when he was at work running Gorge or when he was busy trading in the auction house:evil:. One day when Mela found out that Oliver was sick. He tied up a package with things to cheer him up like stats, runes, items and beer and put it at his doormat without being noticed… As always…:(

Melamania became stronger and stronger. His levels went up fast and his gear improved aswell…:thumbup: But the only thing he could think of was Oliver...|| Oliver had so many admirers that Mela was scared to talk about his love to him… :rolleyes:Melamania didn’t mention that his love for Oliver grew from day to day... One thing nobody knew was that Oliver also fell for Melamania…He had so many photos of him on his playing tabel...:|

It was one of those frosty days and Pulse had a hard fight in Gorge of the ice giants, both side on side fighting against Glacis:!:. In a moment of weakness, while Melamania was glacing at Oliver, he was hit on the ground by the icy fists of Glacis:pinch:. A loud scream filled Glacis‘ hall and Oliver knew directly where it came from. He saw Melamania laying on the ground, his eyes full of tears. His life was almost taken=O. Oliver was so angry that he threw a final push to Glacis heart and took the rest of his enemies breath:cursing:. Glacis didn’t even fell to the ground, Oliver had already thrown away his weapon and ran to Melamania’s ice cold body;(. He knelt next to him and took his face with his warm hands. But it was too late, Mela stopped breathing… A darkness within Oliver got bigger and bigger and fill his body with anger and sadness…:cursing:

He started to cry;( and whispered in Mela’s ears „Don’t leave me alone… I cannot live without you on my side… I love you…“ One of his tears dropped on Melamanias cheek. Oliver followed the teardrop running down to Mela’s lips. Infront of all his admirers and the feet of his biggest enemy Oliver pushed a little kiss to Mela’s lips but it was too late…;(

The whole group of four people carried Melamania out of Gorge8|. Outside of these icy halls, Oliver shouts „That’s it!“ and tells his friends about a secret ritual he has heard about. The secret of reviving people from death. They laid Melamania in a forest nearby and the worlds strongest warlock started the ritual:evil:. Oliver threw all his energy into this. Flowers around Melamania’s dead body began to flourish and after hours and hours Melamania’s body strated trembling.:huh: He slowly opened his eyes but was still too weak to talk. They just stared at each other until Oliver found some words:

Oliver: „I thought I’ve lost you… Please don’t let me alone anymore?(

Melamania: „Why…:?:

Oliver: „Because I cannot live without you… I love you more then anything else in this world;)

Mela was starting to cry;(, he couldn’t believe what Oliver was saying. All his deepest wishes became true.:love:

Before Melamania could say anything Oliver gave him a kiss:*. All Pulse Members around them started clapping:P. Everyone felt the love they both had with eachother. Since that day they haven’t spent one day alone, they will always be together in good and in bad times…:thumbup:

HAPPY END <3<3

Sincerely yours Melamania :saint:

if u put 1 gold for the dia price u sold someting to someone. or if u send item per mail with the dia price makes no differnence. Only 1 thing why it would be nice u dont have anymore the risk to get scammt by someone if u do item for dia price sell. By mail if u do the 1 gold thing u still have a small risk to get scammt. so +1 for Melodic.

still would it make more unique and enjoyable, colloquial friendly for all classes which are buffing players.

Sure its bit of work but this is what playernet games make this nice, because they do work noone els would do, to make this game to a nicer better game for many years following ;)

In WoW is normal buffs are for whole raid no idea why the game makes forget about it or just not thought to the end.

Since i leveled all crafting jobs, I noticed how hard annoying it is to teleport the whole World around.
    For the most jobs u can do it with crafting event to lvl 95 so u just need the last zones to make 95-100 whats is total okay.

But for leveling Herbs Wood Ores its like search and hide with finding the right NPC seller for the current lvl u need.

So my suggestion is to make 3 NPCs placed in Atlas 1 for Herb 1 for Wood 1 for Ores. This NPCs sell all Mats exist all levels which u can buy for Mementos. This whould make so much more enjoyable for new ppl which wanna lvl jobs. And Atlas gets more and more a place to be 8o

best regards

Mela

and sry for my english, not my native language:*

good idee same problem with Pheenix and warmage always the thunder weapon goes away when pheenix pop and if u not fast enoth to noticed it u lose so much

https://playernetgames.net/rom-buy-vip da kannst du dir VIP Status kaufen dann bekommst du 2 skills wen du auf K drückst für Pet und eins für Mount und die Sachen auch noch

The unique title Arcadia Supporter
    Free transportation
    Free recording of transport points
    50% Exp Bonus (Combat)
    50% Tp Bonus (Combat)
    50% Drop Bonus
    Purified Fusion Stone (1 per day
    )Phoenix Redemption (1 per day)
    Daily Quest Ticket (2 per day)
    Malatina Reset Ticket (3 per day)
    Gold character name, gold aura, unique icon near character name
    Golden Pet with weapon training bonus
    Golden Mount - 80% speed, can cross water, instant summoning (on PvE)