Posts by xMisox

I really dont understand why are you straight flaming the mdps and arguing with empty words still you've got no other way to arguing on a normal way xD so and when you play the wl/wd as a support you should never do dmg because youve got a aggro multiplier on every damage skill.... also sorry but this post are for me empty words not more...

Good Night :) &Ryzek +1

Hello Arcadia,^^

I don't understand why the Warlock/Warden should be nerfed... Finally, the cloth carriers with this class have a chance to perform well in the ini and I am grateful to you for that. The damage to the boss and in the trash is well balanced and I don't see it to collect a nerf just because some pdps don't stand on place one, and just for this reason to change again, thank you for that. I ask you on behalf of all Mdps not to perform this nerf, because it is not necessary and it is finally fun again as a cloth carrier to go into the ini and be able to keep up. And I would like to mention again, if you have a good chain dps in your group, then you still have no chance.

Greetings Misô ^^

Hello Arcadia,

Sometimes if i change my class to Warlock/Mage or some other WL classes my PSI are full but i can't use Willpower Blade or Willpower Construct.

After a few relogs i can restore the PSI again.

Greetings Misô :)

Hello Arcadians, ^^

i want you to share my idea to improve single target damage of mages. You could increase the base damage for all burst attacks. So my hope is that the damage output could be enhanced on a fair level that physical dps and magical dps with equal gear have got a similar damage output. Maybe the good thing about it is, that you don't have to change the damage formula and can buff the mages in near time. I've got some examples for Burst Attacks below.

Greetings Miso!  :)