Posts by ayodo

Or one suggestion (still a huge grinding):

farm a card like fungus 20 times, then you can convert it to "ultimate fungus" which replace the fungus in compendium and the ultimate version has fixed stats with fixed values. No pain for multi class players with multi gear

Still huge grinding if you think about rare cards like ayelo (20 timest would be to much for this one i think ^^)

Actually a very good way how you could solve such things:

Basically the idea of having all cards in the game is super nice, but the moment you gotta randomize the attributes it just gets super unfair for people that try to go for the last peak and want to get everything out as possible. But the moment you gotta decide wether you go in one direction like strength (and make chain classes your main) or go for a MDPS compedium it just gets kinda uninteresting for people that try to play the MAIN sense of the game which is basically just about changing classes and not going in only one direction - it just lowers the fun side of the game.

Even though the idea is super nice its, in my opinion, badly executed.

A better way would be a rewarding system for card farmers which does give impact on the game - but without the random variables

b41bbd57d63d0b6fbf125b8d65f5f6c8.png

https://gyazo.com/b41bbd57d63d0b6fbf125b8d65f5f6c8

Id call it the super card system:

Lets go for the mob Boar as example - The basic card Boar does give +1 Strength totally fine and noone ever complained about that.

How you could design that a little more interesting - the moment you redeem 20 Card Boar (20x the same card - as long as you only have 19 you will only get +1 strength at all) you can transform that card into the super card boar which gives you bonus attributes that ALWAYS stay the same and arent generated randomly. For mobs like Ayelo and other rare mobs you could just adjust the amount of cards needed to obtain the "super-card". So that there is a fair balance that everyone COULD achieve if he is willing to spend the blood and effort to go and farm that card as much as its needed to obtain the supercard. For cards that already give + on all attributes there would no "supercard" be needed because they already give the best bonus you could obtain.

Would be nice if something there could be changed because that does actually lower the fun aspects and up until this point this game was at its peak of fun for me - and if you dont change something about that it does make me think that its just about doing money at some point and giving out random stuff (does give the spirit of golden wings there)

Kind Regards,