Posts by s4r1sakal

yesterday when about delay gm saıd ıt wıll be tomorrow dıdnt gıve us tıme. the problem ıs not my work the problem ıs you plan ıt bad tıme. GM's or anyone who are responsıble for thıs plan must also now when to step back when thay dıd sth wrong

when gm saıd us ıt wıll be tomorrow ı waıted regular tıme ıs thıs my fault what you expect me to play tıer 9 dps set 1-2 more months

thx arcadıa chronıcles team ruıned my game at the moment

Due to unexpected problems 13.09.2023 happy haur promo was prolonged to 14.09.2023 12:00

i was playın tıll 14.09.2023 02:00 am and then go sleep and wait promo to be start at 14.09.2023

i am workin between 08:00-17:00 enter game after 17:00 why promo time so limited

its not my fault i want promo prolong whole day time so i can buy huge amount of purify stones that i need

Hello,

Priest item set skill lvl 85 ID: 490236 Water Element of Rebirth gives %20 magical attack power in effect duration and just helps mpds playing priests but priests playing pdps as priest/warriors loose to much physical attack power after warrior common skill berserk changed and priest main skill amplified attack gives bonus base on wisdom.

To do a balance and make this class playable, may be %20 physical attack bonus also can be add to 85 lvl iss ID: 490236 Water Element of Rebirth,

Thx.

Hi, for in game instances guides and tactics of the bosses are really important when i check this i could not find guides for gorge and rolf

if old players who already finishes the end game instances can help for the newbies and players ready for high lvl instances it would be perfect cu'z this is a pve and a world for having good friends i have been playing for many years except for the few past years

wrote many guides before

its a share and grow together game

waitin for guides oldies. thx:thumbup:

hi maori welcome, ı have a question if you inform me i would be pleasure. I have 3 104 lvl character in one account and sometımes ı need to pass through the other character ın game wıthout quıtıng the game wıth the one ı am on. Is ıt possıble to transfer 1 of my 104 character to another account of me wıth all ıtems ?

ıf so pls help me