Posts by SkaTe

I got the solution on my problem, im so sry guys....

While extracting the addon files it made an identical subfolder like: ...interface/addons/guildpanel/guildpanel...

I appreciate your help but it was my fault after all :wacko:

All have a nice day :)

At first, thx for your help :)

And thats why i posted my problem. I`m experienced with Addons and how to manually install through the old RoM times.

All addons i put into the addonsfolder couldnt be loaded, except ArcadiaUtilities...I have all buttons etc, but cant use/change them nor drag them around, so its more then useless, its blocks my view all over the screen^^

Any other suggestions? (I tried to install the game at least 5 times, as admin, tried different addons and versions...)

Like the title says, i downloaded the game via client on my new laptop, it had the install window and then i can start and play the game, but somehow, its not shown in programms and CurseForge cant find it. so i cant add addons via curseforge and if i add them manuelly, they wont work at all. Not a single one....

Anybody has an idea at how i can add CoA to the windows programms? Or am i doing anything wrong while downloading? With my tower-pc everything`s working fine...