Posts by Saskia69

Quoted from "Saskia69"

But, lets think about what pvp was in runes of magic. It was always a thing to show other people who got the best gear.
    Nah, pvp in runes is more like which rogue attacks 1st out of hide.
    Runes pvp is all about who 1-hits first, not that much about gear.

I don't need battlegrounds. the normal runes battlegrounds and arenas are boring. arcanium arena is boring.
    just bring back some good old open world pvp with dropsystem like it was before chapter 4.

I don't need battlegrounds. the normal runes battlegrounds and arenas are boring. arcanium arena is boring.
    just bring back some good old open world pvp with dropsystem like it was before chapter 4

I think you got me wrong, i just said why people did pvp. In my opinion i enjoyed killing someone from another guild that i didn´t like :D
    For sure it was 1 hitting i never said something different...

Doing open world pvp was the most fun thing in runes of magic. The kick when you get killed and are afraid of dropping...just nice, but for that experience the whole world should have been open for PVP. And the server is PVE so we can forget about that i think.

Hi, first of all, great to hear you also focus improving the pvp in runes of magic :)
    But, lets think about what pvp was in runes of magic. It was always a thing to show other people who got the best gear. Because thats what runes of magic is made for, getting the best gear. To be honest, the pvp in runes of magic is not that balanced like in wow, not only because of the dmg you deal... its also because it´s more laggy, you have more bugs, you dont have that much skill etc.
    I want to say, you should not make PVP completely independently from PVE.
    People who farmed a lot and have great PVE gear should have an andvantage in PVP also. Thats my opinion. So you still want to farm and gear yourself to show others in the arena: I´m the one who F***ed you :P Or even guilds can fight for their fame and show others what they are like.
    The hard thing is now how to combine PVE and PVP a little. Not like it is now, but maybe someone else got a good idea how to scale your PVE gear with PVP.
    But what is less important in pvp at the moment is skill. If you are a mage, you only need some matk and you can oneshot most of the players when you get the firsthit and thats just stupid.
    So maybe you can create a pvp gear only for pvp, but lets say your stats that you reach with your pve gear scale with 10% on top of your pvp gear. (meant for Insomnia server)
    For Paradise server i dont know. Maybe its possible to make it scale 1% on top of your pvp gear. (just dreaming i dont know if this scales make sence)