Posts by Mazzi

We've recently removed Agnes, the NPC offering diamonds-to-gold exchange, to maintain a balanced gaming experience. Agnes caused significant gold inflation, impacting newcomers negatively.

I don`t think this is a good decision.

For some older players it can be indifferent.

It is a bit hasslefor me, I don`t wans spend houers for farm gold when i need to do tiers (how expensive will be now? 2-3k for T13?.

The same newcomers even if they buy diamonds how they supposted to make tiers, change runes, buy pet food, set skills or upgrade cards - it is cost a lot of gold. How to get it??

In my opinion it will not help newcomers.

Many ppl works and come play, go ini or do something not to farm gold or do alt...

For me Agnes shoud back how was before.

Rogue

Rogues are weak at this moment especially on IDK and DC.

Can we go back and change to all rouges?

• Changed Begin When Ready to change Fervent Attack and Evasion to be passives.

Probably be not enough but small step forward.

Hello

We did not kill WB our guild is too weak ;)

We did KS HM in solid eq (full gold t11, weaphon t15) probably like most population.

We dont say it is immposible to do, cos we did.

When we finished we said it is too hard, made us tired, it was not a fun time ... maybe next time :D

For me, us 6 ppl ini shoud be nice to do, maybe for top is, but is only our opinion

Some ppl spend more for this game some less and that is fine, but for a moment i started think we goin to p2w i hope i am wrong.

Probably we (with our eq) are representatives of the larges group on the server and many ppl can think similarly.

Game team decides what is good for them we just play or go

Greetings

It wasnt directly targeting you, but more likely on the general. I feel like many people (not everyone!!) only compare the overall scrut and are mad about a singletarget class not being #1 which will not happen on a fair battle in RoFL, continue to go to the forum and ask for buffs on their trashspells. I think there are many hidden raidcombos which can make rofl runs insanely fast. Maybe a good balance of aoe + singletarget + dps/support ? Idk. But in a game like runes, with how many classes, 90?, some classes will always perform better than others in certain sitations. this doesnt mean those classes suck and should get buffed, but rather that theyre not played well or the party combo isnt good for this class. A AOE class will perform better in a party with 2 other aoe classes than in a party with other 8 classes. This run the class performs low, the next run it performs better. Its always depending on other party classes, and the tank. Different tank players/classes have different ways of tanking.

Argee.

But it was just my sugestion about sch, and still i think can be a bit better :)

Just because a class isnt #1 in scrut at the end of the overall scrut, it doesnt mean its bad, as long as its doing its job at dealing dmg in trash/at boss/supporting/healing. In the end, its all about how fast the run was.

I did not say about be 1 on scrut

In my opinion are better classes for burst than sch (is not op)

I sugested to do some buff for raid, that mean will be still not op ;)

About S/CH

S/Ch is pretty good for burst (Balton) and ... that all

AOE skills really weak, overall in rofl beat him all classes, sometimes twice with weapon 2 tiers lower

Will be nice to see some idea for this class, stronger Aoe skills or maybe some buff skils for raid to be more playable

Rogue/Warrior

• Decreased Toxic Splash damage over time by 20%.

Rogue/Druid

• Decreased Poison Shroud damage over time by 20%.

I don´t understand why these nerfs should be necessary. Both combinations are placed in the middle of the DDs. There are other rogue combinations that are stronger through and through. Based on what data are these changes decided? Because I personally see very few /warriors and /druids in random runs. And if they run along, they are not at the top of the scruti or too strong.

Please reconsider.

Kind regards

It is true

Many people will be happy to see Increased 10% :)

I heeard Dev Bytte is responsible for class balannse( if that not true true my apologisses)

In my opinion he did the most biggest misteke in this game chenagesd char balance (R/WL)

I have been playing on gobal server last 10 years, peaple seeing this server is better (managment is listening peeople)

After coupless mounths i can say (soorry about my my langage) the managment it very shiet...

I think i weesed my money for this server and i will never donate thiss

Changes for r/wl did not test i my opinion it was one of more mistakes of this managment ( moor classes are moor stronges (dps) on trasch and bosses)

I have hope the supremu authority will be moor carefully for uninentional changes and make not unhappy players

I am not offensive to somebody it is only my opinion about changes R/WL (weest maney)

I woud like to wisch everybody Marry Christmast <3

• Increased Dark Soul Assail dark damage increment to 54%.
    • Reduced Soul Agility duration to 30 seconds, increased cooldown to 90 seconds, increased dark damage increment to 54%.

In my opinion wrong idea, increased dark damage is to low (maybe 75% and cooldown 60 s willl be better :) good for single target poor for trash :D

Ps Now looks like i will be do more dps on ChR in my leather eq than any Rouge xd

Take me one time in rofl. I want to see your ChR damage in compare with my rogue :)

I don't think you will do a lot dmg with dex statted gear as champ

was xd

sarcasm ;)

• Increased Dark Soul Assail dark damage increment to 54%.
    • Reduced Soul Agility duration to 30 seconds, increased cooldown to 90 seconds, increased dark damage increment to 54%.

In my opinion wrong idea, increased dark damage is to low (maybe 75% and cooldown 60 s willl be better :) good for single target poor for trash :D

Ps Now looks like i will be do more dps on ChR in my leather eq than any Rouge xd