Posts by looter15

Hey, I would like to express my experience too. I am returning/new player i played on offical and on some private servers aswell, but here on arcadia i played a very little amount of time, however i really like the character reworks and some of the systems that arcadia implemented. My problem is the price of the "subscritption" it really expensive compared to other mmos, it shouldn't be higher than lik 12 euros (the full one) in my opinion. The second thing is finding a guild, there aren't too much guild which accept english speaking new players. (but on this idk what is the solution, its just the general community)
    Reflecting on the first problem: on the market there are multiple mmos with cheaper subscription which makes this game really overpriced, if it would be a bit less pricy "subscritpion" wise it would be more appealing for new players for sure also more explanation for it how does it works would be nice. I don't mind the P2W aspect of the game and the "subscitpion" option which is given in the game it just too expensive, i am not saying i can't afford it i just saying if i pay that amount i feel i am scammed cause there are mmos which are more cheaper, and the thing which is attracts to this game is the nostalgy (i think i am not the only one).

Yeah i understand but i am not that big brain player, with quest helper generally faster and for me its mandatory i make only the main quest line and for example even in dalanis i had trouble finding things. I do not really plan to spend real money for leveling that is not really an option for me, i just curious when they update the addon or if they plan that or not.

Hi,

I am preatty new in game at this moment i try to leveling, but its not possible whitout quest addon, the one i find on curse does not works, is there any suggestion where can i download working addon?