Posts by Clarie

I hope my screenshots count like that as an entire Page :D - if not, I took more because I was unsure.

MY first word was - TERRIFYING

(took me some minutes - i was quite lost and it took me a few minutes to find out how i put the words down xD)

My second word was - WITCHCRAFT

Happy Halloween to all! :3

Aka.: Clarie (Charactername In-Game)

The prophecy of the two lost dragon brothers

For some time now, the quiet environment around Taboera has been disturbed - the loud roar that springs from the 6 mystical mountains of the Chassizz region. The mystical mountains in Chassizz have been an undiscovered and feared area for thousands of years…. Legend has it that the mystical mountains were once home to 6 of the wisest and most powerful sorcerers. Hundreds of years ago, a dispute broke out among the witches - this dispute ended in a war that cost the lives of 5 of the 6 witches. When he burned the other witches - they put a curse on him together. The legends said that the curse of the 5 deceased witches in many years' time will cost the remaining sorcerers their lives, and they will take revenge on all those who have harmed them. The remaining Witcher is a great myth to this day - which has never been proven ...

For a few days now it was very restless in the guild castle of Ascension … - The whispering and the talks could be heard through the whole guild castle. There was fear and terror in the air - you saw many worried faces on the streets of Taboera … The first sound came from the mountains exactly 12 days ago, in the middle of the night of the full moon. The next morning, a young, mysterious child was discovered on the edge of the Guild castle. The girl was found very badly wounded on the bridge close to the Guild castle. It took a total of 2 more days until the mysterious girl woke up and when she woke up - you saw in her eyes, a sign that the guild members never had seen before. The guild immediately began researching the sign….

It took another 3 days for the whole guild to finally get together - The members were restless and worried ... Many didn't understand what was going on - Who is the girl? What is their meaning? What is that mark in her eye? The rumors went in all directions ... There have been sightings of dragon-like creatures that they saw in the sky. The guild members were ready to set off to explore the dragon-like creatures more closely, they were all prepared to set off. So far, you only ever saw two figures in the sky - it was now certain that the noises definitely came from them. As the leaders step forward, there were already the first heckling from the variously restless guild members: “When are we going to explore the mountains of Chassizz?”, “How should we group ourselves?”, “Is it true that it is a magical and is a physical being? ” or“ Are we therefore sure that there are two monsters? ”. The leaders tried everything to calm the members down, so they could speak, but unfortunately they did not succeed. The guild members only began to calm down when the little girl entered the room.

She walked up to the guild leaders and stood in front of them. She opened her mouth and began to speak: "Greetings to you - my name is Elina ..." The little girl got no further - "What does this girl want here?", Several members called to her. Elina raised her left hand, in which she was holding an ancient scroll, and said: “This is the most precious scroll of my ancestors! It is the prophecy of the two lost dragon brothers. Please listen to me! ”- It got quiet very quickly in the guild hall, everyone looked at Elina with wide eyes. Elina began to continue talking, as she now had the full attention of the guild members: "I am Elina - the keeper of the secrets of the 'Old Wise Men'. My ancestors were in league with the 6 witches of the Chassizz mountains - until the quarrels between them began. The witches started demanding more land and more rare items from my ancestors. One of these items was, the last dragon eggs of what is probably the most powerful dragon, the oldest that has ever existed. When I got here - you tried to find out what the drawing is in my left eyes means... I was born with the feast of the most powerful dragon, eldest. I got one of his eyes - this was written in my hand in this prophecy at the end of the witch war! The first part of this prophecy that came true was my birth and the sign of the dragon ... It continued with the attack on our temple behind the mountains of Chassizz - a world not yet explored by you! Unfortunately, I have to tell you that these two dragons are not normal dragons ... "Elina took a sip of water to prepare for what comes next ...:" You can't just kill the dragons - at least not without me. The prophecy names the two dragons, Zhargos and Phargos. According to the prophecy, they are the reincarnations of the witches - Zhargos is the reincarnation of the remaining witch Zesarika, she burned all the other witches of the mountain. Phargos is the reincarnation of the other 5 witches of the mountain - both dragons are still at odds with each other, their common goal is nevertheless to get more power and more land ... They want nothing more than to rule over all of Taboera and this can only according to the prophecy be stopped when we go up against the two dragons together. ”“ And how are we going to do that? You mentioned that we can't do this without you? ” Asked a dwarf in the midst of the guild members - many around him nodded in agreement with his question. “I'll explain it to you…”, Elina said in a calm voice: “This is no ordinary scroll - it not only holds the prophecy, but also how we can solve the curse. We need the most modern weapons and armor - we will form a group, and together we have to throw an essence from my tears onto the two dragon brothers. My tears from the left eye are the key to the vulnerability of the two dragons ... "

Elina now took the 11 strongest members of the Ascension guild, and together they made their way into what is probably the greatest adventurer of their life ...

... to be continued ...

I hope you enjoy! - Clarie

(Character name: Clarie)

Good Day dear Team!

I am a VIP Player now for a long time - and now since some time I put some thinking in the game and how things maybe could improve/ change if its possible of course!

As we already know, the Golden Aura scales based on the attributes of your equipped equipment and not on the class. For the "non - VIP - players" there are different auras to buy in the item shop - for example the green aura, which is part of "Haidon's Arcane Arts Offensive".

My first suggested change would actually be to the golden aura is actually the description of the golden aura - in the other auras it is described that they have a "Haidon's Arcane Arts Offensive", "Haidon's Arcane Arts Defensive" and "Haidon's Arcane Arts Attributes", while in the description of the golden aura it is not mentioned that one of the aforementioned buffs can be obtained.

Screenshot 1 - Green Aura: forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3401/

Screenshot 2 - Golden Aura: forum.chroniclesofarcadia.com/core/attachment/3402/

My conclusion:

→ It would be really nice and also good for some Players if the description could be edited. → usually it should be clear what the Aura does but for being on the safe side, I actually believe it will be better to change the Description a bit. I also think it will be great for Newcomers and also for advanced Players - because at the moment if you start to play, get a VIP Member you will usually not know what the golden Aura actually can do with the description we have at the moment. (I also heard from VIP Player that they actually bought the Auras out of the Item Shop because they did not know about the function of the golden Aura.)

I hope you stayed until down here and did not get bored ⇾ I hope the Person reading this will have a good Day/Week.

Best Regards,

Clarie

* Warning: It's just a little writing from my Notes! *

Dear Diary!

Today was the first time I went on a little trip since you haven't been here. I found some places that you would have liked ... I went to places that we had planned to go together - I sat down and remembered all the wonderful hours we spent together!

Do you remember the promise I made to you?

I wonder for a long time whether it is really possible ... - and yes, it is possible. Even if you are no longer here - I will now begin to enjoy my life again to the fullest. It doesn't mean that I will forget you - it just means that I will think back to the beautiful and I will not mourn anymore. I am grateful to you for everything!

Dear diary - sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective in order to understand certain things and to be able to interpret them.

I hope to see you again!

Greetings,

Clarie

14th February 2021

Dear Diary!

Oh, dear diary! Today is Valentine's Day .... I've been sitting here for hours wondering how I can define Valentine's Day for myself ... Is it really just the day when you celebrate your loved ones? I know a lot of couples who go out to eat or hunt, exchange cards and give each other presents .... For me, Valentine's Day is even more than giving my partner something or spending time with him. For me, Valentine's Day also means looking back into the past together in order to remember the beginning of our relationship, friendship or acquaintance together.

Some time has now passed since I met the Elf of Dreams - I remember the first time I saw you - standing in Atlas, I haven't been able to forget you ever since then ...

I, the little white-haired elf who has not seen much of this world and was still green behind her little elf ears - met you. A stately elf who already has seen and experienced a lot! - Do you remember the beginning my dear, when you paid no attention to me? I still remember exactly how big my wish was to draw your attention to me! I thought I would never make it and unfortunately my inexperience and shyness were of no help in getting your attention. You, on the other hand, were a sought-after mercenary - well-built with a lot of experience ... (and not to forget: your bright blue eyes!). You awakened my interest from the start - your blue eyes are a dream - in which I could see our future.

For hours, I wondered: "Is this just a fleeting love affair or is it the love of my life after all?"

My darling - do you remember our first real meeting?

We both got the job together with a group of other mercenaries to free the instance "Realm of Forgotten Legends" from several monsters! I still remember exactly how confident and strong you stood there in front of me! My little healer hands were shaking - I wondered if it was the fear of the challenge or the excitement I felt around you? Till today, I haven't found an exact answer to that. The first shared experience began! So we set out on the journey to do our job. We were a group of 12 with me and you - a colorful mix of people, elves and dwarves. We wandered around for a long time fighting various monsters before we both got into our first conversation! - How embarrassing this was for me! This detail should never be written down, but the memories should remain fresh - Our first conversation was due to my carelessness! I didn't pay attention to the way and step into a trap! You came back immediately to help me - unfortunately you were caught in a trap after a short time thanks to your rescue operation. My thoughts were confused, and I apologized to you several times. I was so uncomfortable. More hours passed before you came up to me.

Our first real conversation was just a typical conversation at the beginning... like "Hey - How are you?", "Fine and you?" I didn't want our conversation to end. Your soft voice with a slight accent drew me even more to you. You piqued my interest and took my heart by storm - How could I resist someone like you? In order to keep up the conversation with you, I directed the conversation to the topic of food (who can resist talking about the topic food?) - I was lucky! It worked, but in the end, like two crazy people, we started discussing which cookies are the best. I felt immediately that something sparked between us in our 3-hour conversation. It may sound crazy, but this was the beginning of a love story between you and me.

Afterwards we wrote letters to each other for weeks and exchanged ideas, thinking,... - on every imaginable topic! We find out that we have a lot of common interests, even if we are both from different countries with different cultures. We started to meet each other and to do more and more together ... Not only that, but we fell in love and now decided to go a common path. - It was a little ago now, but not a day goes by when I don't think of you and how the two of us met.

Today on Valentine's Day we met on the beach of Atlas where we saw each other for the very first time! We spent a very nice romantic day on the beach together with a picnic. The view was wonderful and the water was a comfortable temperature. I am so grateful to you for everything! - Dear diary - I love this elf so much. He changed me and my life.

If you are ever going to read this, I want to thank you for your support, your help ... just for everything. Life is better when you can share it with someone like you. Thank you.

With a lot of love,

Clarie

* Special Thanks goes to Palpien for being my male model! *

zZ40Vkj.jpg