Posts by Stranger@@

Problem is not class balanced or something this boy i think in 4 years only doing 15k 20k dias and all dias buying gun and bow, when he look scout champ not good him is trying sale weapon but still cant sale weapons just crying no dias anymore :D hehehehe

Hello, i want to share a few days i thinking something about ROFL instance,ppl is saying very easy they clear and because of that they want reduce skills of classes so that they want do challange there , ok if you want challange i have an idea lets we speak about that.The name is HELL MODE; first when we enter to ROFL all mobs HP (1.2 kkk) DEF(3 kkk) and when finally meet to First Boss HP is (9 kkk) DEF (9 KKK) , so like this increase bosses hp and def

Second Boss HP (12 kkk) DEF (10 KKK) , Third Boss HP(13 kkk) DEF (11 kkk) ,Forth Boss HP (14 kkk) DEF (13 kkk)and finally LAST BOSS HP (25 kkk) DEF (20 kkk) and every boss damage should be increase little bit also than finally we kill all boss right? drop is also will change bosses drop shard ; 1>10 shard ,2>12 shard,3>13 shard ,4>15 shard,5>20 shard drop and last boss when killed; collec x3 Earth Core, x6 different stat, x5 fragment , x2 sealed weapon and also dont forget to put 20 k Arcadia coins for full clear instance.Thanks, i just share in my mind what i thinking for strong ppl anymore you no need reduce some skills because of really strong just use them at HELL MODE...

Hello i want talk about Priest/Warior this class is really good you can play any area but we have a litle bit problem of Physical Defance when we use (Berserk) skill our def also going soo low, before this class have a skill (Battle Monk Stance) giving %60 Physical defance that time really we are high survive when even boss turn to us but skill is nerf and remove %60 def , this class have high patk but useless because this is melee class you should to go near of mobs or bosses, i want to change some skill for again bring us our defance, make remove (Berserk) skill decreases physical defance or bring back even %40 defance again for (Battle Monk Stance) so that we can survive again. thanks

I agree there many says just put for rofl (HELL mode or something like that) dont reduce any skill for challenge. thanks

you no need reducing something if you reduce low player cannot play this game , just put reduce to golden gear who is wear complete golden gear at rofl reduce heal %40 or reduce %30 atk power. this game is not turning around you are golden gear ppl, we are here want play only for your enjoy we are playing bad games, if you want to challenge change your gear and wear gorge gear go rofl with them and you can get your challenge.t14 gold gear already you will heal too much or you will dps too much this game is not only for you are... thanks

Hello there have a skill at Warden class name is(Cross Chop) This skill like aoe but for infront targets its ok skill works good but there write raidus 100 its not, the radius is 10, everyone can check this. please change for to radius 100. thanks

DN is good now than before, low gear ppl can get easy stone and done ring quest easyl,even i do with rogue knight alone killing mobs and bosses longer time killing but DN is still open , not only 1 person close always so i am happy DN is change like this. thanks

hello, i saw a good elit skill at rogue druid (Poison shroud) but this skill cooldown is 4 sec its too bad already not high dps but when we look to scout mage elit skill (Ignite) there cooldown 1 sec already scout is very strong class and you putting 1 sec cooldown and making more strong to scout.You should make (Poison shroud) cooldown time 1 sec or 2 sec like this rogue can do aoe dps a little bit. thanks

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

lol i am doing more dps than scout with rogue/warlock i think you dont know how to play

I saw your things, you say that you are damaging? hmm ... let me take you to my party and show you how cool you are damaging !!!! I've been playing for a rogue for 5 years, I guess I know how to play them?))) Considering that already in the 3rd game I play this class!

i am doing dmg with my low gear than other classes so i am good enough my dmg for tikal thanks

You should do daily event center of atlas like goblin and malatina event for piriüs shell and you can change for stat or when you can found Shadowmoon merchant you can change for a good things. thanks

hello there have a druid İtem set skill name (life seed) giving %100 hp restore but when we use that drop seeds to backpack its useless because we cant trade someone when we fight or if we send with mail ther when we fight cant get easyl i just want , this skill can be restore %70 hp and when we use for player seed will go to target backpack. i think like this more usefully. thanks