Posts by mrugal82

1. and 2. There are not situations like that maybe only on Balton it could looks like that if he won't be killed in 20s - 30s. Still Druid could heal everyone because of amount of HoTs. If HoTs can heal all dpss or keeping them alive to reset your Fountain cd you can focus your Recover on tank and everything will be ok. GH still doesn't make Priest flexibility because in situations you talking about Priest can choose Scout or Druid for subclass and then Priest still doesn't have to help his Druid by GH, Curing Shot or Healing Void will be enough and there is no point to use GH.

3. Again about positioning... maybe they nerfed stamina healers to avoid making offtank healers or just tanky healers and that's why they give healers like wl/d 200 range on AoE heal to stay far away from mobs, anyway you can stay in mobs on that class using Whisper and Mind Barrier. This is the point why GH should be adjusted to Chronicles of Arcadia, it's no longer Runes of Magic where you could keep everything on full stamina Priests. They should nerf profits from giving healers stamina even more and make full wisdom healers as a requirement to heal. Healing Void - 100 range but you can run away after casting that spell, Chain of Life - range 200 from healing, Regenerate - range 200 so it seems like they don't want healers to come close to mobs in any situation, healer should stay away from them. It simple to go tanky healer and stay wherever you want but it probably isn't something what developers want to achieve. I think they want healers to be more carefully in CoA than in RoM.

4. Of course you can't see hard situations when your dpss kill mobs instantly. We often take dpss with low equipment and then mobs before and after 3rd boss put really strong dots on most of our players. It is just the hard situation when Druid can heal it solo easily and Priest not. I see you want to make Druids only AoE healers and Priest single target healers. Maybe they should remove single target healing skills from Druid and AoE healing skills from Priest/S/D to make great balance for you. I don't think it would be bad but giving new healing classes with good AoE healing skills doesn't mean team want the same.

5. HoTs and Fountain on raid and Recover on tank additionally. It's simple for Druid but not for Priest. You started talking about situations that won't happen at this moment and it's not seems to be in the nearest future. Even in this situation i prefer GH from my idea to using Fountain and GH on turns with Druid.

6. Of course it's easier and better to adjust all healing classes to be similarly strong in every situations but in other mechanics. Druid has slow cast but he has HoTs and Priest has fast cast. At this moment Druid has slow cast, HoTs and great AoE healing skill and Priest has only his fast cast and no good AoE healing skills. Spamming GH isn't flexible it's quite unskilled than using it in right time every 4 seconds on turns with Druid like i said.

No, the team shouldn't focus only on dps because they started to make druid more as dps and less as a healer. There is enough dps combinations to work on and if they nerf something they nerf it too much and that's why they work on it so long. Small steps are better in this part of class balance. Please stop joking, they changed most elite skills to revive R/S but they couldn't change one skill on Priest to make him as good as Druid is? I hope they will change GH because it would make other Priest's combinations more viable.

Thamks!

1. 3 seconds cast time is good if you can spam this skill but nobody wants it to be spammable. Nothing will be faster than Fountain because Fountain has no cast time.

2. Priests and Druids will never be too similar. Druid has tons of HoTs and Priest has Urgent that can compete with HoTs but any Priest's skill can't compete with Fountain and that makes Priest much worse.

3. I tested wl/d too and i don't think 200 range on GH which you can cast only from your character is too strong. If you play as healer you shouldn't risk your life to get closer to mobs and melee DPSs and that's why most healing skills has 250 range. Fountain can heal someone which is 300 range further from healer soo.

4. Healers heals too much, tanks are too much tanky and dps deals too much dmg. Everybody knows that. Compared to other skills it's the most useless skill that nobody uses and that's why ppl prefer to go on classes that have another AoE healing skills like Chain of Life, Healing Void or Curing Shot.

5. Just change this skill because these days there is no point to keep Priest as individual targets healer. Even wd/p and wl/d got better AoE healing skills.

6. What flexibility are you talking about with that oldschool GH?

Of course it's all about the content which make Druids good in every hard situation. It's easier to change one skill to make Priests as good as Druid is than change all content. Even on gorge Druid works better because of AoE healing skills and HoTs. If Priest doesn't have his patk buff i wouldn't play on it so often. I could go wd/p or wl/d for example.

Thamks!

Hi! I play healing classes for a very long time and i see huge difference in healing quality between druids and priests. Druid has more potential to heal all raid because of his HoTs and the most important skill Mother Earth's Fountain. With that possibilities you can heal every dungeon solo easily. In the past Priest was the most powerful healing class because of his Group Heal but now it's the most useless skill on Priest which has too long cast time, too much heal (that is useless when you can heal only 6 ppl in 120 radius), too short range and too few ppl it heals. If we want to make a good balance between healers we should give Priest something that makes him as strong as Druid is and i don't talk about stronger patk/matk buff. I have an idea that based on Group Heal. I mean:

- reduce cast time to 1 seconds which makes healers' reaction time more efficiency,

- increase it's healing from group to raid,

- increase it's radius to 200 from 120 (that let the healers heal that fuckin' tank which always run away with mobs from the healer while casting healing spells),

- obviously reduce it's healing maybe half for the begin (if Group Heal would heal still too much just reduce it's healing a little bit more),

- increase it's cooldown time to 4 seconds (the same time as Fountain has),

- remove mana cost debuff.

It's not so much but it would change so much in good balance between healers.

Thamks!

There is the ways:

- maybe healers heals too much a little bit so i agree with small nerf but make more aoe percentage dmg on bosses,

- remove kitty, dyice and au tactics, because pressing the one button all the time is kind of joke,

- implement maximum tier for armor, jewellery and weapon (t10-11 for armor and jewellery and maybe t15 for weapon) and increase diamond cost for pfs and transmutor charges.

Yes and no. Compared to the amount of maxHP players currently have, all healers still heal too much with compareable gear, especially when they are statted full wisdom. That rofl is too easy just makes it worse.

W can't say healers heal too much until we get harder ini. RoFL healing:

- 1 boss focus on tank, because DDs don't get any dmg,

- 2 boss focus on tank and sometimes heal DDs which forgot to run away from the circles,

- 3 boss full focus on tank,

- 4 boss full dps,

- 5 boss sometimes heal tank and full dps.

Wait with nerfs.

....and exactly stuff like that shouldnt be even remotely possible. ;)

This perfectly shows that healers are too strong.

Also the skill itself is too strong imo. Too much range, too much heal, too low CD and too long HoT duration.

Remember that this class has Holy Candle AND Blood Arrow to increase its healoutput even further.

This shows only Curing Shot deserves nerf because it really heals too much and it's not because of range or CD, it's because of healing. Holy Candle is ok but Blood Arrow is waste of HP (11% HP per second with both buffs isn't worth it).

Please do not allow mass-ressing, thats gamebreaking regardless of any CD. Increasing the range is a good idea, but if you do, please do not reduce the CD below 3min.

Yeah it should be too OP if you could ress all party but 2min CD is max for that skill. As P/S you can fully restore raid members' HP by Curing Shot.

I wouldnt go as high as 35%, but giving a shield as a % of targets HP would be great.

35% HP shield always protects someone from ONE hit so it isn't too high. Maybe increase CD to 1min.

YES PLEASE! 180 would be fine, though. Changing these skills to raid-buffs was about making life easier for lazy ppl, but its no good if you have to buff multipe times and move around because someone is too far away. At least make them all the same range.

Maybe 180 would be fine but main Druid's buff has 300 so let's be fair to the others.

I would like to see this combination more oriented towards being a mpds.

P/R as a MDD and enough making DDs from priests and druids. There are enough DDs combinations. Let them heal.

I like the mechanic as it is now, being a dmg-support, however it should be 5-10% more dmg taken by said types, not just those few points as it currently is.

It would be second GH on P/M that every healer deserves and ppl would have to stay in the circle to get heal so it would encourage ppl to play that class combo.

waaaaay too much dmg reduce for current gameplay. having 9% permanently on your party is good enough imo.

Honestly it's not too much but maybe increasing CD to 3min and MP cost to 25% should be enough.

I like the skill as it is being single target, but maybe decrease its CD to 1,5-2min.

Maybe you like but make Sacriface worth to use it because now it's still better to spam Urgent.

Just. Please. No. p/k always was a single-target healing machine, one of the best heals to take care of a tank in any situation, please keep it that way.

Yes, it's single-target healing machine and that's why almost noone plays it. Imo every priest is the best healer to take care of tank and P/D and P/Wl even more than P/K.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy to much dmg reduce for the raid for 40% uptime. make it max. 15% IF you want to change it to a raidbuff.

Maybe increase CD to 2-3min and increase channeling to 6s. 37% is not too much if you can't heal anyone during channeling.

Would be nice, I think 600 seconds would already do fine.

It cost 50% MP so 15min is right effect duration time.

If the limitation of 3 targets is removed, it shouldnt be more than 15,4%.

15% max HP shield isn't any protect it's like covering hand with paper from a sharp knife.

I like to remove of the fireball requirement and allowing more than 1 skill, but 25% uptime for that is way to much, as this drasticly increases a druids healing output.

Yeah maybe it should just increase cast time speed by 30%.

I would like to keep the skill as it was, maybe allow raid members within 60-100 range to also restore mp+lp.

It's another good suggestion for that skill but with 150-180 range. As healers we should keep the distance between trash and recover mana especially to melee dps using MP.

Just keep it as it currently is. its great skill.

It's not great skill. Stop make DDs from healers. Increase CD to 30s to my suggestion and it would be okay.

Class balance is not about making 2 or 3 healer classes OP, it's about making all class playable and good enough to heal like that OP ones that we have now like P/S, P/D, D/P. The truth is that ppl going on healers to heal, not to buff, dealing some damage or debuff bosses. And stop making priests worse than druid because every healer deserves any GH. Thank you melodic for all your feedback.

P.S. Healers aren't too strong, endgame ini is just too easy (especially with AU that makes tactics on 4 and 5 boss).

Cheers!

There are only few healing class that are worth to play on and it would be nice to change it instead of focusing on dps classes. I have some suggestions to make more priests and druids class combos worth to play on.

Priest

Soul source - Revive all raid members in 150 radius from the caster. Cooldown 30min.

or Soul source - The HP of all raid members in radius 200 from the caster is fully restored. Doesn't consume any MP. Cooldown 30s or 1min.

Wave armor - Change 2k damage shield to 35% of target's max hp shield.

Chain of Light - increase range to 180-200. (Keep small range for Priest/Warrior to keep him melee dd)

Increase radius of Magic Barrier, Blessed Springwater, Grace of Life and Amplified Attack to 250 or 300.

(just make oldschool skills to be useful)

Priest/Scout

Area of Light Chain - When Chain of Light hits, it recovers 10% MP every second of all raid members within an area of 100. Cooldown 30s.

or Area of Light Chain - When Chain of Light hits, it recovers HP of all raid members within an area of 100. Cooldown 10s.

Priest/Druid

Mana Retention - Recovers 10-15% MP every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Increase radius to 150.

Holy Swipe - Unleashes a holy power, knocking down the target for 5 seconds.

Priest/Mage

Freeze - Frost stun enemies in the circle of 60 radius for 5-10 seconds. (Effect isn't removed when target receives damage). Cooldown 30s.

Angel's Blessing - The Angel's Blessing grants your party restoration of additional 5-10% MP every 5 seconds. Lasts 900.0 seconds.

Remove Curse -> Perfection of Group Heal - Group Heal recovers 450.0 HP for all raid members in a radius of 200. Reduce cast time by 0,5s. Add 5-6s cooldown. (Halved healing).

Angel's Carol - Angels appear among the group and all party members regenerate 15% MP every 2 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Radius 200.

Lightning Rod -> Circle of Holy Fire - Create circle of holy fire that heals all raid members in the circle every second for 10s. Cooldown 10s and it heals similar amount of healing as Rain of Light. Cast time 1s. Circle radius 80 and range 200.

Enlightenment - Wisdom also increase wisdom (max 10,4%).

Element Defense -> Force Field - Create circle (which looks like barrier) that reduce raid members damage received by 30-40% for 15s. Cooldown 1,5min. Cast time 2s. Circle radius 80.

Priest/Knight

Last Prayer - Protects one friendly target from one fatal blow for 15min. After fatal blow restores all HP. Cooldown 15min.

Divine Incarnation - Increases effectiveness of heals by 15% instead of 10%. (Rest is the same).

Calm Heart - all raid members in radius of 120 from the caster are invulnerable to fear for 10s. Cooldown 1min.

Sacrifical Cure - Sacrifice your own life energy to restore all raid members HP by 100.0%.

Holy Power - Heals all raid members in radius of 180. Cooldown 6s. (Amount of healing is similar to Mother Earth's Fountain).

Priest/Warlock

Spirit Embodiment - Halved cooldown.

Holy Salvation Candle - makes friendly target invulnerable to all damage for 5 seconds. Range 180. Cooldown 2min.

Priest/Champion

Infused Light Chain - Every hit restore an extra 15 points of rage and 10% MP.

Healing Diamond Light - Converts 7% MP to Diamond Light every second while in effect. Also recovers 471.8 + 0.8 x WIS HP for all party members around you in a range of 200.

Light Connection - Creates a shield on all raid members in radius of 180 from the caster that reduces damage taken by 37% and increases the caster's Movement Speed by 20.6%.

Priest/Rogue as mdd

Purge - AoE damage skill.

Lure of the Snake Woman - Stun enemies in front of you for 5 seconds.

Shadow Fury - Poison or dark damage passive buff.

Toxic Feedback - Matt passive buff.

Snake Curse - Marks target to receive 15% more damage from you.

Black Source Resonance - Makes Rising Tide, Holy Void and Chain of Life to deal additional dark or poison damage.

Snake Spirit - increase matt and mdamage for 30s.

Set skills

Water Element of Rebirth - Summons a Holy Water Elemental to assist you for 900 seconds.

Divine Shield - Damage taken by party members within a range of 150 is reduced by 80%. Players who leave this area do not benefit.

Druid

Focus of Mother Nature - Increase heals by 15% also.

Druid/Scout

Group Exorcism - Requires 1 point of Nature's Power. Removes harmful effects from multiple friendly targets within a range of 80.

Mother Earth's Blessing - Increases your Healing by 15.4% for 30 seconds. Cooldown 1,5min.

Camellia Flower - Causes your target to recover 264.6 HP. Can be stacked 3 times and lasts 10 seconds. increase radius to 180.

Warm Spring - Raid members within a range of 200 recover 10% MP every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.

Druid/Warden

Spirit of Life - Summons a Spirit of Life brimming with the energy of the earth. It heals 1660 (<- it should be scaled with caster's attributes and healing power) + 10.4% HP to all friendly targets within a range of 150 every 4 seconds.
    The Spirit of Life lasts for 30 seconds. Cooldown 1,5min.

Gift Pulse - Consumes all Power of Nature and heals nearby party members. Every point of power of nature that is consumed heals 10% HP. The maximum amount of healing is 100%. Increase radius to 180.

Druid/Mage
    Spring of Blessings - Increase radius to 200.

Shield of Light - Baths all friendly targets within a range of 60 in a shield of light that can absorb 30,8% HP damage for 60 seconds. (Effect cannot be used in conjunction with Wave Armor).

Inspiration - Buff that reduce the casting time of your spells to less than 1 second. Last's 30s. Cooldown 2min.

Quick Help - Recover heals 20% more to the targets below 40% HP.

Sounds of Season - Continously heals all raid members every second in radius of 200 for 5 seconds. Cooldown 15s. Cost 5% MP for every second of healing. Can be interrupted by moving.

Inspiration Display - Enhances your Earth Arrow to scorch your enemies. Enemies receive 10% more damage from fire for 20s.

Set skills

Return of Life - Increases received healing of all friendly targets within a radius of 150 by 10% for 30 seconds.

(This effect cannot be in effect at the same time as Lunar Halo.)

Lava Effect - Makes your target no longer be afraid, removing any fear effects on it and makes him ressist to fear for 10 seconds.

It's only my suggestions i hope you apply most of them. Thanks!