Posts by Himen

Hello can you pls cahange dreamleand currency so we dont have to click zilion times on npc to get it. Best it would be if you can make to be like currency for cards ,you just click once and you can use it .

As the title suggests, it would be amazing if you added the ability to port outside & reset the instance (at least when we are not in a party) once we kill the last boss. This will make farming much easier, as we won't have to beg for fake parties anymore...

Thanks!

Hello dont know if you know, but when you are in pt you get solid drop rate boost, which means better drop,which is good for most farming you do :)

New gear for shell is perfect for newcommers to get in instances a lot faster so they can alone farm rofl gear ,and whit price of most of the stats they can even stat solid gear for rly low amount of dias ,and thats what game needs , that new ppl can feel that they can step up right away and run some instance right away . But also as i alredy sugested once,KS and Hoto stat drop is not worth runing now,so put new inferno stats there or even gorge(oki gorge can be too much ) :)

I really like the idea of a rework, but believe that hoto/ks stats shouldn't be earned through mini-games. This makes hoto and ks have even less value, and the stats will become worthless very quickly. Please change it.

Or even better put new inferno stats 235/245 in Hoto and Ks :)

Can you put red instruments which we can buy from npc in instances to also drops from last bosses KS/Hoto so we can get some solid weapons to test new combos, bcs whit pruple lvl 15 or white lvl 1 you cant test dmg and rotations .

Oki thx for fast answer , i still belive you are doing great job, but also it can be so anoying sometimes whit all this dcs :(

Hello can i ask for favor and i think all will aggree whit me :) Put everything else you doing right now , balacing, cards,instances, bard and all others and focus on ddos attacks or what ever makes game sooo unplable right now whit all this DCs .

Its only good for farming stones, mws, bcs 3 slots for loot rune :)

Hello i want to report bug whit amulets, if you swap gear and then swap back you amulet vanish from action bar and you cant use it ,also it can bug aoth ring also so you cant cast speed buf,only thing which helps whit that problem for me is to do relog. Also can i suggest that we can use diffrent amulets on diffrent gear sets (btw i am talking about dreamland amulets), for example i put for attack amulet on gear slot 1, and on my 2nd (where i have heal gear) i use for casting speed for example .

Also one more bug to report , not that big deal but still its anoying , it wont save on my action bar ISS for crafting (speed, and xp) , i always have to put skill from ISS on bar when i want to craft something and want to use that buffs even if i alredy put before .

One bug , or its not bug not sure, but as s/ch if you make fatal buff stack in 1 zone , snipe will not be casted instant in other zone, for example in tikal, after 4th boss portal you have to make new fatal buff stack if you want to snipe be instant.

P.s. Also Joint Blow for some reason is still not range skill, i mean if you want to cast Joint Blow you have to be close to boss like rly close almost like you are mele . :P

Give some love to S/ch ,it need just litle more power other then that its rly balanced aoe/burst ,but just need litle more power and as i rember you dont want to change range of Joint Blow ,but it would be rly great if you change your mind :)