Posts by Tygormann

If it uses the 104 healing gear and stats for damage, It'll miss out on a lot of needed attack power to keep up while still being mediocre at healing. If it uses the battle cloth set (level 100 is the highest) it loses out by using under level gear and that it doesn't have any set bonuses.

You can use chain gear with this combination, so if you want to heal, use healers gear and if you want to dps then use chain gear. If you want to do both at the same time with the same gear, you will have to deal with the fact that you wont be as effective as when focusing on just one of those.

Converting wisdom into strength would not help that much, because you still do not convert all other values that depend on what gear you use, wisdom on chain gear makes a weak healer while not converting and converting wisdom from healers gear gives you more patk, but no crit and pdmg.

Also being able to play two entirely different roles with one gear just by using one skill is a very strong feature, just as champs can swap from full dps to full tank in an instant if the need arises, however switching like that between dps and heal I would consider even more powerful.

So being able to do just that should at least require to build a second gear in this case, not just using a single skill.

Thanks for the response, I was unaware you could use chain gear with this combo, so ill retract my statement. I was told they weren't able to and I didn't see a passive allowing for it so I took them for their word.

I like the changes to priest/warrior but i feel like it will still fall behind other classes gear wise. If it uses the 104 healing gear and stats for damage, It'll miss out on a lot of needed attack power to keep up while still being mediocre at healing. If it uses the battle cloth set (level 100 is the highest) it loses out by using under level gear and that it doesn't have any set bonuses. So in the end no matter what you currently do, stat-wise you'll be subpar.

I believe Battle Monk Stance or Power Build-Up (due to its convert mana to fighting spirit) should have the ability to convert wisdom to strength (like the champion's Disassembly Mode) to make up for the difference in attack power to be equal to other classes. I get that it is supposed to be sort of a mixed class, but if you don't have the ability to be versatile with going in either direction of healing or damage when you turn Battle Monk Stance off then you wont really be helpful aside from the fact you can heal yourself but not really heal others and do less dps than other classes.

The skill adjustments were great but it still needs to be "modernized" through new 104 mem gear ( with set bonuses?) or a wisdom to strength/ patt power skill adjustment.

Just suggestions because I'd really like to see further play of the class. I'm not sure if others were looking into trying it and saw more downside than upside of it. But id love to hear the opinions of others who looked at it with different perspectives.

Still all in all you guys are doing a great job with the balancing, a lot of the people complaining about nerfs are people who jumped the gun the day after the patch and bought new equipment when it would be common sense there would be kinks that still needed to be worked out for classes.

I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking something, but my Heal -104 is supposed to heal for 1962 HP on target (for me it heals for about 700k HP when it crits) and Group Heal is supposed to heal for 897 HP ( for me it heals 1.2 mil when it crits). Which is a 42% difference when according to the skill, Heal is supposed to heal for more. I'm not sure if heal is healing the correct amount that was intended or not. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm over looking something or if Heal is bugged, curious at this point.

Is there a reason that Kiss of the Vampire has an exhaustion debuff? I could understand it having it before the patch because of the effect Night Refuge had as well as cooldown reducing effect of Pride of the Baron, but now it seems a bit redundant with its 60 second cooldown being longer than the exhaustion and no skills causing it to be available faster than its exhaustion. In my personal opinion, I would put the effect that was previously on Night Refuge, and apply it to Fang Ritual or Shadow Protection. It would probably be too much to have a separate buff for what was previously the effect of Pride of the Baron as you saw the need to change the skill completely with the patch anyways.