Posts by Nghty

Hi and thanks for the answer. I was lucky to find it too after searching for a while :D
    Have a good day :3

Hey,
    i'm currently looking for a new sword skin and i came upon a sword in german called "Magische Klinge - Umkehrung". It looks like this: https://gyazo.com/f01c25ce59b8276460cbbdd865c6ecce and has the id "210405".
    Unfortunatly charplan says it has the same skin with other swords like "Venders verlorenes Schwert" which is not true because it looks like this: https://gyazo.com/70ec4fa4a6f13703f321b528b6159f0a and im struggling to find the sword skin.
    Does anyone has an idea where i can find this?
    Greetings Nghty

Hey,

i really like both of your ideas to improve the SW system. Especially the second one. It would be nice to have the whole system reduced because f.e. the 1 hour end time after a SW is really a waste of time imo. Therefore it would improve the whole SW system and no one is really fixed at those times like atm. I believe if that would be changed/improved a lot more people would do SW because like you said sometimes you dont even find an opponent :( .

And thanks for letting me know where to put some of those threads. i am not yet really familiar with the forum :)
    Also we know about the trade in Atlas and we use it a lot but sometimes you dont have the time to farm some mementos. ^^ It really helps to get those titles. My friends and I play here since 3 month i think and im almost at Ironblood (i think its called). on the official server you need almost 2 years to get it there :).

Regards Nghty
    Hope you all stay safe :)

hello,
    i dont know if thats been in a thread some time ago but after the last update my friends and i got a little problem with the siege war time.
    The update moved the whole siege war 1 hour forward. My friends and I like to do siege in the evening (mostly because we are new here and need all the titles :) )
    And now we got the problem that most of us are online between 19:00 and 22:00 CEST . In my experience thats also the time where most of the people are online (correct me if i am wrong) but now with the update there are siege wars between 18:00 and 19:00 CEST and 22:00 and 23:00 CEST. And now it would be harder to do siege wars at the daylie basis in the evening and i think thats something to look up to.

Kind regards Nghty

Cupcake of Madness
    ingredients: 2x Laor Forest Tart
    2x Serenstum
    5x Sanctuary Flower Petals
    4x Achilles Timber
    2x Simple Elven bowl
    Same Cooldown like Serenstum.
    Makes you immune to physical and magical damage for 7 seconds but hallucinates yourself for 7 seconds(debuff).
    Hallucinate: gives every player, pet, enemy and npc in your area a random transformationpotion for the duration of the debuff.

Regards Nghty

Love. Love is so different in everyone’s eyes but yet everyone feels it the same way. It is something so complicated and still so simple to express. Everyone experienced love in many different ways of his life whether it was pure friendship or simply the romance.

A story once was held at “The Distillery” about a man from Dalanis who was loved by everyone and crowned to be one of the best Knights because of his heroic acts to fight the crime in Zandorya.

But despite all the love and glory he got from the people of Dalanis, he was still looking for something – real love. Many years he defeated the crime with the Lionheart Knights but still every day he ended alone in his home. At the moment he thought he should give up seeking for love, he met a beautiful Elf who was recruited by the Lionheart Knights. She proofed early her skills and commitment and got sent on missions with the best Lionheart Knights.

That was the day where he found his true love at the first sight, he saw her. Over the years they both went to lots of missions together and became more than Knights, even more than friends.
    One day, they were sent to fight the crime in the Grafu Castle and were able to solve the conflict between the Citizens and Annelia. On this day when he saw her solving the conflict, he saw her different than the past years. His sight was narrowed down only to her. It was like the only light in a dark cave coming through a little hole in the wall. He went up to her and asked her to marry him – she said yes.
    They got married some days later in the Grafu Castle. Why the dark Grafu Castle? They said because love isn’t about the place where you are, its about the people who are with you and the moments you remember with them. Till this day the couple goes every month to Grafu Castle to enjoy the most beautiful moment of their lives together.

Kind Regards, Nghty.

Hey y'all,
    I played this game on the official server since the beginning of 2010. A month ago i switched to Arcadia. This game ist far more enjoyable to play and I love the new content. But I still miss the "good, old times" :). That why I only choose pictures from places I had lots of fun 10 years ago and I am looking forward for more nostalgia dungeons :)
    My pictures got the title "Nostalgia, the good old times".
    Hope you enjoy :D

In the lvl 85 dungeon Grotto of Horrors is a type-o on the amount of Mementos at normal difficulty. it says 181 Mementos but you get only 150.
    It says:

B1: 26

B2: 28
    B3: 34

B4: 61 <------ you only get 30 here

B5: 32