Posts by Alinutzu

I started this game like few mounths ago,i tryed to catch people that play for long but obvious that will takes time,What i saw is that most of the changed dont help the new players at all.I will say the ones that i obsver and influence my gameplay since i was not impacted by all because im priest.so i want to start with the PRiest buff that modified the atack from a fix nuber to a percent,i know it was discused before but for me this maked me to not make for example aod from wave 7 to wave 3 since my percent dont help me at all,now the priest scout class cant be used to kill with heal gear.Another think i saw is about events,most of the time the events change in the midle of the events,the rewards packs are changing or the way they reset.Now jamie Rayer had an event with the clothing machin that before patch can be reseted with Transport rune now it cant,you need to buy a 80 dia reset scrol for it to get 5 packs of material for the event reward pack,so you need 160 dia to get 10 dracos materials.For a new player this is really nonsense,why someone would play so much for it when you need thousand to make all dracos,why you guys whoul change that since for the old players they not even care,most of them 99.99%i bet they already have all dracos cards,if they didnt make them they bought them.You guys need to find a way to reduce the difference between old and new players since this make the game really harder for someone that dont play for 10 years to play.The events are for new players not for old ones,i did all events every day and is hard to see a strong player doing them because they dont care,they pay 10k dia and buy all cards and thats it,events dont give nothing for them.So why to make them expensive?

p.S.sorry for my english im not a native english speaker and sorry if upseet someone,is my first and fair opinion about this.Thanks and hope to reconsider the event reset with transport runes.