Posts by koalachris

Hi!

I've been following that Morrok questline and I'm currently in Tasuq. The QuestHelper addon has been really amazing to help, but it stops in Tasuq. My questing is very slow haha. I uninstalled and reinstalled QuestHelper, but still no luck. Does QuestHelper work in these zones or is there something else? Hey, thanks for reading!

Hi! I'm enjoying the rogue-warden combo! I have a question about the katana though which I want to buy in the future (I've no idea when to use katana and when to use daggers with the rogue).

I want to level the katana upon the training grounds, but I can't find a NPC that sells them. I also can't find a recipe. Any clues where I could get a few disposable katanas?

Hello, how are you all! I'm a returning player and I've convinced my girlfriend and daughter to play. Hopefully one day we can join a guild. Anyway my question is: what class combinations can use a gun? I've looked at https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/skills and can only see the rogue/scout. Is that the only class? Hey, thanks for reading, see you around!