Posts by Agrabar

Hey there,

i have always been the jerk who likees to k/m as mdps, tho i suggest something that way:

Let "Light Energy Weapon" (ID:490034) increase the light damage based on how much Intelligence you have.

To have an example, maybe for each 2000 points Intelligence 1% more light damage.

Friendly regards Nethrandiel.

Addendum: And yes, i am serious about that^^

Heyas,

I would suggest that the rage costs of "Echo(1491300)" will be changed to focus. You have two resources in that class, but why only use rage? With that change it would reduce the tremendous amount of rage you need and would give the focus gain of "Forge" some purpose.

Friendly regards Nethrandiel

Hey there,

Compared to other Warlocks the damage output of the Warlock/Priest is very low, even the Warlock/Mage, which is the most valuable support combination deals by far more dmg. Keeping that in mind, I do have a few suggestions regarding Warlock/Priest.

Let "Psychic Rising Tide" (ID:498643) change the elemental damage type from water to dark.

Also i would suggest to higher the chance of "Touch of Faith" (ID:498662) to get the buff "Intensified Psychic Arrows" (ID:621736) from 50% to 100%.

Furthermore the dmg of the debuff "Touch of Faith" (ID:621329) is very low. Though higher the dmg from 29.8 x 0.01 INT Dark Damage to 298 x 0.1 INT Dark Damage could make this class useable as dps.

Kind regards

Nethrandiel

Hey there,

Druid/Warlock

• Reduced Nature’s Poison cooldown to 2 seconds from 6.

I think that change is a step in the right direction. But i think that this 3 stack combo is a bit much then, with 2sec of cooldown. Maybe it would be good idea to change the stack seize for the full dmg down to two?

Greetings Nethrandiel