Posts by Zetsu99

Hello, I think the current state of the game is unnecessarily challenging for the players that not endgame.

The requirements for a new player to reach main contents are ridiculously too many , and most of these requirements also needs a significant amount of currency and equipment. If you haven't found a guild or a team to help you with your quests, your job becomes incredibly difficult.

The main issue I want to discuss today is that artifact quests are designed just for the period when it released. For example, to unlock a defensive rune slot, we need 20 Splinter of Form, but nobody wants to enter the IDK on the server. As a result, players resort to chasing Sathkur, but there's still a problem: we can't guarantee getting Splinter of Form from Sathkur. My request is for Splinter of Form to drop guaranteed from Sathkur or for the required number of items to be reduced.

Thanks for reading this post.

I think most of the opinions expressed under this topic are from endgame players who view the situation from a single perspective and ignore the other side of the coin.

In some countries, the average monthly salaries are not even 500 euros. With a significant number of players playing the game without spending money, I believe this player base should not be disregarded. Realistically speaking, this player base doesn't have many options to sell for diamonds. For example, I am trying to enter arenas all day to farm cards, but most of the time, I can't get into any arena throughout the day. This leaves gold farming or tier farming as the only options. If the server's need for gold is reduced, it will have a significant impact. For instance, with decreased demand for gold, it will take longer for gold to be sold in the auction, gradually affecting gold prices. I believe the example I provided is sufficient, and when the market takes this form, new players will lose their limited ways of earning money, making it difficult for non-paying players to find reasons to play the game effectively.

I also want to emphasize that I don't want anyone to misunderstand me. Of course, I cannot oppose your complaints. However, as I mentioned, the most effective and simple way for a new player who has just started the game to earn diamonds consistently is to farm gold. If the impact of gold is reduced, the prices of diamonds in players' pockets will increase, leading to higher prices for items auctioned, which can be considered as inflation.

I believe these reasons could lead to a serious loss of players.

New players and casual players have always been the cornerstones of MMORPGs. If you are willing to accept a decrease in the server's size and a greater distance between new players and Arcadia, then changes to gold might be a logical path for veteran players.

Thanks for reading this comment.

I've been playing almost for a week and decided to post about new map icons. The new icons that has been changed they're unseeable at all also as i see there's no section to set it all. Can't even figure out which one is daily or normal quest. I think it would be great if the configure section to set scale of images been added.