Posts by Zambakl

this will not be a beautiful story about love,

our relationship is still at the very beginning.

in fact, the level of our relations is even lower than

the beginning.

we are now just a lovers,

but I really want to believe that

this will be fixed in soon and we will

legitimize our relationship as a full-fledged couple.

my dear lover, the meaning of my virtual existence,

my best and lovest tank, will you marry me?

ох, это магическое слово любовь..

Это был далекий 2016 год, но я помню это словно все было вчера.

Я был женат на прекрасной женщине, эльфе, друиде. Мы были по настоящему счастливы. Я был по настоящему счастлив. Она кикнула меня через 2 месяца.

Она была не так прекрасна.

Это расстование меня очень напрягало, и я три дня пил только самые крепкие фирики (40-70%), а на четвертый обнаружил, что я снова женат. Моя новая жена была не так красива, ее голос был слегка грубоват, но в целом она было неплоха. Мы хорошо провели день, я перешел на слабые фирики (20-30%), и только вечером я понял, что моя новая жена - мужчина. я был слегка удивлен, но давать заднюю было слишком поздно.

Я женился на мужчине.

Со временем я узнал его поближе, и понял, что он - это лучшее, что было в моей жизни. Оказалось, что если не рассматривать его как женщину, у него был очень прятный голос, и каждый раз эти звуки сводили меня с ума. Он был прекрасен, его лицо было нежным и мягким, его пышные губы скрутили мне голову.

Когда он покинул Таборею, я был разбит. Я до сих пор вспоминаю с трепетом его нежные пальцы.. К сожалению, мы не успели пробыть вместе ни одного дня святого валентина..

В напоминание о моем сладком мальчике у меня остался лишь пет, очень похожий на него пет.

Mой милый Егорушка. Я никогда тебя не забуду.

Oh, this is the magic word love ..

It was a far 2016, but I remember it as if everything was yesterday.

I was married to a wonderful woman, elf, druid. We were really happy. I was really happy. She kicked me after 2 months.

She was not so wonderful...

This divorce bothered me very much, and for three days I drank only the strongest Phirius Potions(40-70%), and on the fourth I found out that I was married again.

My new wife was not so beautiful, her voice was a little rude, but overall she was not bad.

We had a good day, I switched to weak Phirius Potions(20-30%), and only in the evening did I realize that my new wife was a man.

I was slightly surprised, but giving the back was too late.

I married a man.

Over time, I got to know him better, and realized that he was the best thing in my life.

It turned out that if you did not consider him as a woman, he had a very nice voice, and each time these sounds drove me crazy. He was beautiful, his face was gentle and soft, his full lips curled my head.

When he left Taborea, I was defeated. I still remember with trepidation his gentle fingers...

Unfortunately, we did not have time to spend not a single Valentine's Day

As a reminder of my sweet boy, I only had a pet, very similar to him pet.

my dear Yegorushka. I will never forget you.