Posts by DarknessFox

Hello.

The Priest / Rogue Link has a 50/50 Elite Skill - Fairy

The fairy has a skill - a ghostly halo, which, according to the description, gives 2% magician attack and 2% increased healing to the whole group, as well as 10% magician attack to the fairy owner.

Got a question. When you call a fairy and use her skill, a buff is activated on me, in which there is a description - an increase in 10% magician attack, and on the rest of the group members a 5% increase in healing. So, does the increased healing work for the character who summoned the fairy himself? or on all members of the group except the Priest himself? If possible, supplement these points in the description of the skill, and also correct the description of the% healing power, since the character's skills say 2%, and in the description of the activated buff - 5%.

Russian language localization.

There is also one more question. Elite skill level 40 gives an increase in the chance of a magical critical attack on all raid members for 900 seconds. at level 104, this skill increases the chance of a critical magical attack by 336 (+ -, I don't remember exactly). These stats are relatively small, thus rendering this buff useless. Is it possible to increase this indicator, for example, up to 1200 or replace it by% (for example, by 6% at level 104) or replace it with an increase in the strength of a critical magical attack, for example, by 5%? And it turns out that even after changing and reworking many elite skills of different classes, the Priest / Rogue practically remained the same useless and deprived of buffs useful for the group, with the exception of an increase in the speed of casting a spell.

:)

Hello! I have a suggestion why not make the knight / mage skill "holy strike" (священный удар)dependent on magical damage / attack? otherwise it turns out that all the damage is only from some white attacks, which makes it a little pointless to use other skills on this bunch of classes, since they have physical damage?

The recipe for the potion is Freud's Luck.

You will need:

potion pot - x1 (if you do not have your own pot, then you can also use the alchemical machine in any city of Taborea) Freud's tear - x1 (can be obtained during a dialogue with Freud in Stokes)

Sirlot's infernal pen - x10 (can be obtained during the battle with the demon lord of Sirlot in the dungeon Hall of the demon lord of a difficult level)

red feather of Raishak - x5 (can be obtained during the battle with Raishak the Destroyer)

crushed dragon scale - x1 (dragon scale can be obtained from any dragon, for example, in the Temple of Equilibrium, and then grind it on an alchemical machine in any city of Taborea)

add salt and pepper to taste :) (can be purchased from any culinary dealer)

Add all ingredients one at a time, as they are listed, except for Freud’s tears. Add Freud’s tear last, and then stir the resulting mixture for 10 minutes. Done! Having tasted this potion, you will not only increase the value of luck that you already have, but you will also notice that in battles with various monsters - they will drop treasures that have never been dropped from them before!

Рецепт зелья - "Удача Фрейда"

Вам понадобятся:

котелок для зельеварения - х1 (если у вас нет своего котелка, то можно также использовать алхимический станок в любом городе Табореи)

слеза Фрейда - х1 (можно получить в ходе диалога с Фрейдом в Стоках)

адское перо Сирлота - х10 (можно получить в ходе сражения с повелителем демонов Сирлота в подземелье Зал повелителя демонов сложного уровня)

красное перо Райшака - х5 (можно получить в ходе сражения с Райшака Разрушителем)

измельченная чешуйка дракона - х1 (чешую дракона можно получить у любого дракона, например в храме Равновесия, а после размельчить ее на алхимическом станке в любом городе Табореи)

соль и перец добавить по вкусу :) (можно приобрести у любого торговца кулинарией)

все ингредиенты добавлять поочередно, так как они указаны в этом списке, за исключением слезы Фрейда. Слезу Фрейда добавить последней, а после, получившуюся смесь помешивать 10 минут. Готово! Отведав данное зелье, вы не только повысите уже имеющееся у Вас значение удачи, но и станете замечать, что в сражениях с различными монстрами - с них будут выпадать сокровища, которые ранее с них никогда не выпадали!

Good time! I have a question:

I play as a scout class and in the melee / ranged weapons tab there is a “change of accuracy” parameter, whose standard value is 48%. So with this value, for 5 minutes of firing at the dummy with a shot and auto-shot, I made the following observation: shot — 9 misses (3%), auto-shot — 5 misses (3%).

I also tested for 5 minutes a shot and an auto shot with a rune on accuracy and a scout buff on 10% accuracy - which in total did not give a 48% change in accuracy, but 71%. As a result, he received the following: a shot of 11 misses (4%), auto-shot - 15 misses (9%). At the same time, my possession of weapons is: dagger 115/222, crossbow 168/282.

But despite the fact that my skill in owning weapons is not completely improved, I conclude that the buff on accuracy and the rune on accuracy negatively affect the final accuracy, which in my opinion is not correct. If in the answer you refer to the fact that I have not completely improved the skill of owning weapons, then this makes the rune and buff scout for aiming unnecessary.

I ask you to check the correctness of the calculation (formula), etc., because there are other players who are also not happy with the number of misses, given the large% accuracy.