Posts by ronandougal

Hi.

Is there a deeper reason why the bard/druid gets an elite that allows him to carry a two-handed staff, but many of his skills still require an instrument? If I switch between two weapons then I lose the focus and therefore I can not use the skills at the right moment. Or am I just missing something?

If not, it might be an idea to change the skills to two-handed staff or just that you no longer need an instrument. Just like the Warden/Bard skill. Mage/Bard is the same.

Greetings,

Ronan

I think is an old thing related to the cast of plasma arrow to achieve charged stated and the use of Electric Compression after. The part of "alternative current" should be removed from the skill and thats it.

thank you. this make sense

Hi. Could someone please explain to me what exactly the skill "Electric Compression" of the Mage/Warlock, except the damage buff, does? According to the description, you can use "Alternative Current" immediately. but this is a passive and it is already triggered by the charged state. am I missing something?

Hi.

The skill or the description haut, regardless of the fact that he runs as long as you have mana. What I personally find great.

According to the description, he should restore Fokus and mana for the user. but unfortunately he burns the mana. which makes him useless. in 100 seconds you are oom.

i'm not sure if it was due to the test conditions or if this is also a biug. but i also didn't get any hp restored when i cast a spell. but i'll have to test that with the guild later.

Have checked it again a little more closely. So it drains 1% mana every second but gives 1% mana back when you cast a heal and it also restores life. so the skill is kind of a bonus heal that can be quite expensive. too bad that healing psychic arrows doesn't trigger the effect.