Posts by Lola

Ridicilous that my pet is tanking. Some time ago after cenedrils damage was buffed they also were tanking almost every mob in ROFL, and then they got - 75 % aggro buff, and yes, warden pets it's not like a cenedrils, so why they have -75 % too?. It's not about tanks. Zyrex told right things, pet's aggro could be transfered to a master, pet it's just a pet, aggro must be on his master. This is mine opinion

How many warden/druids in your party and how often? I not talk about any other wardens. So, now I should wear +aggro rune if I want to go at some solo/duo instance to make my pet not die? Sorry, but it sounds ridicilous. Cenedrils also have -75 aggro and never had that problem that he was tanking boss because of his aggro, also not had that problem in solo/duo runs with warden/druid Oak Walker before, he wasn't tanking boss or pack of mobs when Power of The Oak was active . It's happened after last patch. Why decreasing aggro would destroy the need of tank? I am not telling to decrease mine aggro, I am telling to decrease warden/druid pets aggro or at least to let him have the same aggro as I have. It's not normal that he have more aggro than I do. If it could be mine aggro problem - I prefer to see boss looking at me, not on my pet and let him attack / kill me ^^

Warden / Druid

The oak walker has a very large aggro, which interferes with everyone else in the dungeon. Give her a passive skill minus 100% aggro.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I also ran as Warden/druid these last few days and I never had that problem. Oak Walker already has a 75% aggro decrease and in my case he never had aggro, except face aggro, which the tank easily took/spotted.

Greetings.

I have the same problem when run dungeons as Warden / Druid. Also I was testing him in atlas defense duo with healer. And it's a dissaster, because I had to summon Oak Walker on every wave of mobs when I was using aoe skills under Power of the Oak buff, mobs targeting Oak (because he also attacks few mobs with Sepal Stab) and he just dies. The same happens in dungeons, Oak dies and I lose half of my damage + it destroys tactics on bosses, if boss gone in immune phase tank can't even take boss till Oak not dies. Very annoying to play this class because of this.

Also I tested it solo in 100 lvl dungeon hard mode, twice killed 1st boss and both times my Oak Walker was tanking him, not me, so he does more aggro than I do. Please, fix this issue, decrease his aggro :)