Posts by Racerboi

Hi there,

at this point in time a lot of people that have vip are a little sad because the once good to use Member luck Dust is now not useable anymore because of the new Housemaid potions.

No one is going to sacrifice 10% cast speed, 30% ride speed and 5%pdef for JUST 5% more drop rate..

So my suggestions would be either

NR.1: Make it be useable with maid potions so u can have both active but lower the drop rate of the Member dust to 50%

NR.2: Completely rework the Member Dust to give People random effect from a pool for example -- u get 3 good buffs Drop ride walk speed -- exp tp drop -- weapon level cast / attack speed

Thanks for taking the time to review my suggestions hope people can give some feedback of what they think would be good :) :thumbup:

Hello,

I have the suggestion that we (the tanks) get a new/updated Test Dummy for AGGRO testing purposes.

What i mean with that is pretty simple. At this moment we have testing dummys for DPS to test max DPS rota, but AGGRO isnt testable on them. And on the new Test NPC'S u cant really do anything as a Tank because u get killed by them in 3-4 hits when u Taunt them what basically means no tank can really test rota's at this moment.

Thanks in advance

Fluxy :)