Posts by physicist

Is it bug_? Rung disappears when jumping. It comes out in 7 seconds. But only 1 second you can jump. If you stay slow, you will fall down while jumping. I can only 9 times jump. I tried too much.But more Very difficult situation. i think 1 second is not enough for jumping. Due to internet sometimes there is lag in the game.

Hey Dear Community,

Maybe, I couldn't adjust the combo setting something. Anyone know have R/W or R/P kitty combo setting on ArcadiaUtilities_? Can you share a photo_?

Thank to your interest.

Best Regards.

Hey Dear Community,

Is the card addon(yaCIt) broken? I couldn't start it. I want to buy new card. But i can't see it. If I have it or not. Players can't sell cards or buy. There are a lot of cards in the game.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Best Regards.

Hi Dear Community,

You can see from the photo. I think Pumpkinhead gives a title. Comes once a year. And sometimes Pumpkinhead coming a bug. This is a pretty annoying title. And if you have a title, you can use a badge title V. I don't want to buy Badge of Worldwide Fame on item shop. Cause i don't use a good badge title lvl V. This is very important title.

I think NPC Tina can give a this title.

I offer the suggestion. Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards.

Hey,

Thank you for your messages.

Other class combinations we have in our guild and running the highest instance:

I didn't see all. Maybe use combinations on your guild. I don't know. I'm join to world party new. I'm only to see their class. I want to ask all. Maybe, i find a use for new class combinations for this patch.

I remember many players was playing Warrior/Knight and Scout/Rogue on 50-55 lvl patch. Many players was playing Warden/Scout and Druid/Scout 70-75 lvl patch. When comes the patch, sometimes chaged class combinations. Sometimes changed many skills. Sometimes added new elite skills(65 and 70).

This does not mean all other combinations are useless.

If you don't play class combination, items are worthless. For example, you don't play scout, must be sell your bow cheap. I want to say only.

However the Dev Team announced a rather big balancing patch in the future, where many more classes may become viable to play. Just give them some time.

Thank you for the warning. I search on this. But my language isn't good.

And thank you also for this chat.

Good games.

Best regards.

Hey,

Thank you for your interest.

Many class and combinations(66) in the game. But i see only a few class combinations. Priest, Knight, Rogue, Cahmpion, Warlock, Druid and Scout. I didn't see Warden and Mage of main class in the game on instance. I see this class combinations;

Priest/Rogue

Priest/Knight

Knight/Warrior

Knight/Mage

Warrior/Mage

Durid/Warden

Druid/Rogue

Warlock/Mage

Warlock/Champion

Rogue/Mage

Champion/Rogue

Scout/Warden (only tikkal)

Maybe missing some classes. But i see all people use this classes. No more. I thought more combinations is dead. Do you think more classes of combinations are useless on this patch(104 lvl) ?

Thank you for read this.

Good games.

Covid-19 has a big problem everyone. Many people stay at home on the world. People look for a new game. I think you should open an Instagram page.

Some players are new the game. Many player come to game. Action house is many full of items. And more players want to become vip. But they don't work of their real job. I know everyone need a real money today. And you need money. Returning to the game, players need a diamond. Need a diomond event for a week. Dias event name Stay Home Event.

If you don't doing nothing, I think you can doing GM event. Need something a life for the game. Thank you for the read this.