Posts by Elcaponie

Thank you for the Ch/S change to Vampiric Enhancement, helps a lot ! However, the problem that Pulsing Shot knocks back and requires movement (which cancels out the bonus to Focus regen) remains.

Please consider removing it, it serves no purpose and is unnecessarily annoying.

I also find that the changes in Vampiric Enhancement are very helpful. Here I agree with Sere, the recoil is annoying in many ways and also a hindrance. Because on the 2nd boss in Rofl, for example, you can be pushed right into the rings. Besides, it is also a certain interruption in the skill rota. You could also if you absolutely want a restriction in the skill instead of the recoil choose another variant, a short moment immobile or life deduction or dot something like that maybe. Whereas in combination with blood arrow and new skill a life deduction might not be so advisable.

Furthermore, I see a certain problem in connection with the new skill and the blood arrow. The life you lose with both skills together is already quite high and could be a problem for the healers especially with certain ini bosses. In addition, I see it very hindering when you are in the room with the organs in combination with blood arrow and skill.

Thanks

I suggest increasing the damage of Imprisonment Pulse from 217% to 250% and from 260 to 300%, while under the effect of Kinetic Explosion. Still far off the previous 362% and would be fair considering that Champ got multiple nerfs to several skills at once.

Moreover, as Rakot already said, removing the gcd from Kinetic Explosion would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Agree with Sere that these would be useful changes.

I also agree with Rakot and Sere on the removal of the GCD from Kinetic Explosion.

In reference to the patch on the champion.

The reduction of the Imprisonment Pulse was too high in my opinion. I know as well as the others who have played this class very much that it was too strong in many respects and a nerve is the only logical conclusion. However, as with many other classes, you should keep in mind that there is something else between being too OP and being useless. Currently there are in most cases after a patch namely only these two options with the DD classes and that can not be. If it goes on like this, the balancing will never go in a sensible direction. There will still be people who complain that one class is too strong and yours is too weak. The conclusion is a nerve for the too strong class and a push for the too weak class. An eternal circle with no visible end. As for the champion, please consider increasing the damage of the Imprisonment pulse by 15 - 20% again. The 40% reduction was just too much of a good thing.

Thanks, we have already written. The older client is working again without problems no freezing of the game so far. Thanks again for that.

Hi

Champion / Scout

The pulsing shot catapults you through half the room every now and then. This does not always happen but I was catapulted by the dummy in the Itnal camp at 200-250 range every now and then. Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks

Since the current patch I suddenly have the problem that my game freezes after some time. Windows doesn't give me any feedback and I have to close the game. Before the patch I had neither crits nor other problems. Does anyone else have the problem or a solution for me ?

Thanks

hi, I've been doing a bit of work with the Champion/Kundi over the last few days and tried out different Rotas. I noticed that the fearless shot knocks out the chain drive even though it is not needed. Is this intentional or a bug ?

Greetings

Could a GM possibly comment on my question? I really like the concept of class combination, but I think you could get a lot more damage out of the combination if the chain drive was not triggered by the fearless shot. Since the Fearless Shot can be used as a ranged skill without the chain drive and the associated rune impulse is triggered without the chain drive I think the skill is buggy in every way. If the rune impulse in Fearless Shot really needs the chain drive it should not trigger when using the skill in ranged combat. But since you can't get a chain drive in ranged combat without a hit this would be rather impractical. Currently it is not possible to get the Runic Pulse and the Fearless Shot into a Rota without the normal Runic Pulse running as a normal cast which in turn results in some damage being lost. Of course it is possible that it is intended that way, if so it would be nice to get a short statement about it.

Thanks

I just said that it would be interesting.

Exactly for the reasons I said. I run a guild that mainly accepts newcomers, and among them there are some people who have never played this game before. In addition there are many who only load up slides once to equip a class, but then want to play without real money. Again, there are also those who do not want to invest any real money at all. With these people it happens that those who started out as close combat players have the desire to play long distance combat. Then they exchange or sell their gear and when they have a ranged class they realize that this is nothing for me and the whole game starts all over again. People don't get ahead with their gear and it doesn't help the guild either. Or they have twinks in all class combinations and play this one time this one. For these people it would be an option if he would also give a scout class there that they can play with their gear. Sure you could say they can build leather gear and play different classes with it but most of them choose chain in the beginning. I'm not saying that this should be done, I just mean that it would be much easier for these people to try out these classes to find out what they are really good at. It doesn't even have to be a scouting class that does a lot of damage, it would be enough if they could just see through the class, I don't care about that at all or rather not because then they can still decide to trade or sell their gear.

I understand your points about this and I also think that the chain carriers have enough variety and I am not interested in the variety for me but for the newbies who are undecided but don't have the possibilities to build more gears.

Greets

Making such demands just so that you dont have to build a second gear and can play everything with one gear is just ridiculous and lazy.

As I said, it was not a demand from my side, just an interesting idea for players with limited possibilities.

Furthermore I wouldn't call it lazy, because there are surely many people on the server who don't have the possibility to build 2 or 3 gears. So they would still have the possibility to play many classes and maybe even more fun with the game.

Are you all kidding me? There are main classes that wear one type of armor and thats good. There are already THREE main classes that have chain as the best choice and now you also want every other class to get a combination, which should wear chain as the best choice? This only devalues the other types of armor. Making such demands just so that you dont have to build a second gear and can play everything with one gear is just ridiculous and lazy.

Why should a class that wears chain be a ranged damage dealer when the type of armor speaks for close combat because of the increased defense?

Personally, I am completely against these changes. There should be a variety of classes with different types of armor. In addition, such changes only lead to a simplification of the game, since you can simply change a class with no effort, for example if a new ini comes out and you need other classes.

It is only a thought, I did not say that it should be implemented. As a chain wearer you already have a large selection of classes and like this variety very much so it never gets boring. With the Champion/Scouts you have now introduced a class combination for me which is a lot of fun because you can do good damage even on bosses which are only suitable for ranged combat without having to stand in the corner or puddle.

Nevertheless I have to admit that the scout/champion with chain gearing would be interesting because as a chain carrier you don't have enough ranged ranged skills. But I did not say that this should also be implemented. Because it would lead to unnecessary discussions and in my opinion that doesn't have to be the case.

(BTW why r/wd have elits too equip chain then maybe give on s/ch because scout have 1 subclaas with set skill too equip chain then more ppl will be play scout/chempion because this class is funy and have normal dps and no need next gear if you will do this will be soo nice to player.)

I have also thought that a scout suit that can wear chain gearing would be very interesting. Scout/Champion would be my first choice. With the champion/scouts you have now the possibility to do ranged damage but in my opinion the combi has not enough range. In Tikal with the first boss the range of the ranged skills is already very limited, also with the 1st boss in Inferno you would be too close to the boss in certain event phases.

hi, I've been doing a bit of work with the Champion/Kundi over the last few days and tried out different Rotas. I noticed that the fearless shot knocks out the chain drive even though it is not needed. Is this intentional or a bug ?

Greetings

Hallo, wir sind eine Gilde im Neuaufbau und suchen noch aktive Deutsche DD‘s, Heiler und Supporter.

Aktuell sind wir 2 Tanks, 2 Heiler, 1 Schurke und 1 Champion/Schurke-Warmage. 5 von uns haben vor kurzem ihre alte Gilde verlassen und möchten jetzt einen Neuanfang wagen. Dafür suchen wir tatkräftige Unterstützung, egal ob Neuanfänger oder schon lange dabei wenn Du Interesse hast melde Dich inGame doch einfach bei Elcaponie.

LG

It would be nice if in addition to the normal Skin Wardrope there would also be a Wardrope for Weapons. Not every skin fits the weapon skin so it would be great if you could choose a weapon skin that fits the gear skin.

greets Elcaponie