Posts by Awrora

I want to tell my love story.
    We got to know each other so ridiculously and funny, it’s hard to even think of such a thing. It happened in the open spaces of Taborea. We played together, it was interesting and pleasant. I don't know where the feelings came from. Kind, gentle, warm feelings, from which a smile on his face, joyful eyes and a carefree heart. You are so dear to me! I will keep our love and cherish it. I will never betray or deceive. I rejoice when you are well, and when it is hard for you, I worry.
    You are like water to me. Strange comparison. But you know how I love this powerful element. You are far away and at the same time next to me with my heart and soul, but I cannot touch you.
    As a forest stream is pleasant in the heat, so you always take care of me tenderly. Like a huge waterfall, you always show your strength and even sometimes you are daring, but insanely pleasant. Like a winter and cold ocean, you show your calmness, endurance and wisdom. Like a spring river awakened from a long and winter sleep, you are full of vitality and strength. How do you manage to do all this? Every time I don’t want to part with you, I seem to understand everything, but my heart cannot be appeased. But it’s not hard for me, from your love it’s easy and pleasant for me in my soul. Even if I have to wait for our meeting for a very long time, I can. Because of the distance, I will not stop loving.

Happy Valentine's day dear!!!