Posts by Johners

Someday when I woke up under Taborea's skies, I noticed some sound coming from my bag. After searching through my bundles, I noticed some alive being. It was... a plant!

I could not believe it is real, but in a few seconds my eyes filled with love to him, I called him "Flo". This day we become the best friends.

We were enjoying our time together at growing up our relationship. I can not count endless talks, jokes and defeating the whos who wanted to injury us. It was the best time of my life.

We were traveling through beautiful lands, meeting powerful people who arrived at special happenings in city. We were the luckiest human-plant beings on the planet.

But someday we noticed some weird portal...

We followed it and soon we arrived at very unpleasant place. The Arena. We pulled some lever and then the worst nightmare has started. We got attacked by strong enemy. Moreover, I was changed into goat. But I promised myself that I will fight to the end to safe my friend.

I won the fight. But the same day I lost something more. My Flo. I will never forget you... Rest in peace [*]

~ Johners