Posts by snowboy

My story started in a bar. On a depressing autumn evening, I once again sat drinking red wine. Thinking about his boring life, in which every day nothing good not noticing, except of course same wine.
    GwcrfXUoIeI.jpg

Towards nightfall I became more intoxicated and had to try to go home. As I was leaving the bar, I tripped over a big man's big foot.

jo9h6szLsuE.jpg

Without hesitation, he began to swear at me. I was not a coward, and I shouted like him. The swearing stopped when the big man told me: "You little bug. If you want to prove that you are worth something, come to the competition of real warriors, which will take place in 5 days."

5hJ4M8RD9G4.jpg

Thoughts of the contest and challenge me to battle, did not give rest. Gathering my strength, I finally decided to do something worthwhile. I started training hard day and night. My platform training was focused on developing agility, precision, and mindfulness.

mxFKsQzb0sA.jpg

Daily I visited the arena bosses, developing weapon skills.

vxAQplSlhPs.jpg

Before the competition there was only one day.

I knew I didn't have the power to win. So I decided to turn to the fairies, because their magic is strong. I explained my intentions and desires to one of the fairies. But unfortunately they were not serious enough for her and she just turned me into a helpless toad.

aCQVLrYcaB4.jpg

I was terribly upset, because in the form of toads just can not beat anyone but bugs. Time passed and before the start of the competition was less time...

In the guise of a toad to me for some unknown reason strongly attracted to one lake. Knowing that I had nothing to lose, I succumbed to this desire. A few hours later, I was at an ordinary-looking lake. Coming closer to him, I lost consciousness.

VhzeST965hs.jpg

After a while I regained consciousness and found myself back in my own form. As I learned later it was a healing lake. After a glance at the rising sun , without hesitation, I went home for my horse and armor. To my surprise, the desire for victory was not lost.

I put on my armor and saddled my horse and went to the contest.

oGfJEJWZRbA.jpg

Only having arrived, I heard the cry Grox about the early battlefield through 5 minutes.

Quickly jumping off the horse, I go to the place of registration of participants. I was already late, but for my luck the registration was successful.

The contest began. Participants was many. In the first stage, each participant had to spend three fights and in case of victory in all three battles, the warrior passed to the semifinals. After watching the first four fights, I was not afraid, but somewhere in the depths of my soul I felt disappointed that I simply could not win.

It was time for my first fight, my opponent was with a huge sword and muscles. Several minutes and I fell on land from his crushing strikes. It was an expected defeat for me...
    HuV-Cc0HQ3Q.jpg

With the bitterness of defeat I went back to my village. Upon arriving home and slept almost the whole day, I realized that this defeat is only the beginning of something bigger. After half a year of hard training, I became a perfect warrior, protecting the Taborea in the night, when all the terrible creatures crawl out.

lnfhHt5Xyts.jpg

By the way, the big guy from the bar never showed up for the contest, he was just a regular bouncer working in a bar I never visited again.

Morality - does not rise only one who is not falling.

My story in native language below (Моя история на родном языке ниже)

By Stefan