Posts by Flu

Hello,

regarding Druid/Warlock, Druid/Rogue,

I tested both classes a lot over the last weeks and i just cant see them as useful dps at the moment.

D/wl is just too "slow" and cant keep up with the pace thats given by all the other classes. Aoe dmg is also not comparable with Mages, Warriors and Scouts. If D/Wl should be played in Mdps gear then it needs some changes to deal faster dmg and get some more aoe dmg. I didnt test it in healer gear but u doubt theres anything different.

Druid/Rogue has some huge potential, in single target as in aoe. The thing holding it back is in high instances the single target dmg is too low and maybe another dmg dealing skill.

Please consider buffing those classes and make them useful.

Greetings

Hello,

Regarding Knight/Mage...

Is there any plan to make Knight/Mage viable as a magical dps class?

I mean most skills are doing magical dmg. Seeing this class as a close combat dps combo with possibility to be used as (in this case physical) tank like champ/bard or knight/warlock would be nice.

From the existing skills it has the same potential as a Warrior/Mage for example. Having the most dmg in white Hits is nothing new. The class just needs some more dmg dealing skills and Buffs.

Maybe even make it like Scout/Mage with all skills in magical and physical form?

Please consider.

Greetings

Hello,

regarding Champ/Bard

the last patch took away 30% of the stamina to intelligence conversion on shieldform.

I really cannot understand this change. The class is now unable to tank endgame content. Before the patch it was possible to tank in hoto, kalin, rofl or even idk.

The only good thing i see here is, that a fullbuffed champ/bard in shieldform is able to ditch out even more burst aoe dmg then before, thanks to higher mattk and rune overload. The generated aggro problem gained by this dmg output is another problem.

I dont think this was the thought while patching like that.

The dmg output as tank was way to high before, yes. But taking away the possibility to use the class as tank is imo not the best way of fixing.

The shield form should convert 100% int or at least 90% to stam and maybe reduce mattk, also increase aggro if dmg gets reduced.

Greetings