Posts by Santacruz

Good morning everyone, in my opinion, gold farming is necessary given the price of things at auction, it is the fastest way to obtain diamonds.

Crafting gold gear is long and expensive, and you need to make instances to get the items the

recipes need.

Not everyone is part of a guild capable of making these instances, not all players play at the same time, it´s normal for many people to farm gold to buy diamonds at auction.

If you want to limit gold in game,I would try to compensate by obtaining more diamonds, if I don´t farm gold, I will surely farm memories, perhaps increasing the amount of diamonds.

Right now, feveryone can farm gold, in greater or lesser quantities, so what the guild buff towers cost is not excessive to me.

One thing I have seen and I don't like is the speculation with gold and diamonds that some players do. That, although allowed, is perhaps one of the factors that breaks the economy.

And having said all that, I'm going to continue farming gold, at least as long as it's allowed.