Posts by Sincec799

As many of you know, Siege War (SW) is practically useless on this server if you have the grind mentality and are willing to farm ancient mementos that can later be exchanged for titles. I can't be the only one that missed the old days of SW and the large scale PvP that it brought to the game. SW in its current form is definitely not perfect, but serves a very good purpose in giving players something to do besides farm the same instances to be competitive in end-game inis.

I propose the following changes:

1. Dramatically increase the Honor badge rewards for SW so that it far outpaces the trade-in value of Ancient mementos
    2. Add different "tiers" of PvP gear that can be obtained by winning a siege war based on guild rank (the higher you rank, the higher your drop chance for good gear)
      1. Make sure these dropped pieces are for your current class (some variability within sets is okay, but don't give a rogue plate gear or you're wasting people's time)
      2. Tiers/Guild Ranking (these are based on where I've seen most guilds that participate in SW fall):
        1. 1k and below: Blue-Purple gear equivalent caliber to Sun Temple (lava basin stats
        2. 1k-2k: Purple-Red gear equivalent to Tikal level gear (tikal stats as well)
        3. 2k+: Red gear equivalent to Inferno (inferno stats as well; these are rare enough to begin with)
    3. Rebalance SW mobs/bosses to suit the guild rank. I suggest following the same tier guidelines as above. Most lower level guilds are severely struggling to defeat even basic tower mobs (forget about the Guild Honor Guard)
    4. Create a mercenary system to allow players from other guilds to assist weaker players, but cap the number of mercenaries so that you don't run into the issue of higher level guilds boosting lower guilds and ruining the experience.

The main goal here is to give newer players an alternative to gearing rather than following the current progression (which becomes very tedious especially when a standard guild schedule is 1-2 raids a day which is not nearly enough to progress in any reasonable amount of time). If the system is implemented correctly, the developers will have more time to create new PvE content because players will always have a challenging task to overcome: destroying the other team. By revamping the PvP system and actually making it useful and worthwhile will draw back in players that have previously quit due to lack of content and/or boring and repetitive content. PvP introduces variability to the game that no raid will be able to produce. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Hello Everybody,

I have this problem where I struggle to tank inis due to my client lagging until it freezes during AOE pulls when I use abilities like Rune Overload or Kinetic Burn (especially Kinetic burn). I tried using a special model folder to remove these effects from the game entirely to see if that fixes anything (which it didn't). All my graphic settings are on low and I disable all player effects, but still get this ridiculous lag. I am not using any special tooltip addons and I even removed Xbar to test. I also set my RoM process priority to high. If anybody knows a solution please let me know!

I am using a GTX 970 and Intel i7 4790k with 16b ddr3 RAM (kind of ancient IK but never bothered upgrading)