Posts by ZaciukamCie

Only for Druid/Warlock

Someone noticed its quite slow - okay maybe a bit.. depends.

Change “Toxin Mastery” to affect “Briar Entwinement” to deal mixed Earth/Toxic damage or only Toxic damage. Damage boost - if allowed - use nature power instead of mana or combine Mana + Nature Power with 2s-2.5s cast time

Base damage can stay as is - there is enough toxic boost combined together.

Thats what I said - different point of view. So I’ll make it as simple as an old 1.9TDi

As I mentioned - I don’t enjoy Warlock on its own (and most of elites) and how PSi works.

Everything I said so far is already in the game and is utilized by other class combo.

So copy-paste from it (Druid/Warlock) of how damage is affected by Nature Points is good idea imo.. there is no need of another hard hitting combo like D/Wl - its all about quick heavy damage for warlock.

My proposal is to make Warlock cause much heavier damage over time (prefferably in short period of time).

If we get considerable DoTs boosted by PSi and.. each DoT casted requires previous one DoT effect for even higher damage then cooldown for willpower is okay. D/Wl also have it (in some way) but in form of cooldown on boosting skills.

PSi may be accumulated the same way as is now - by casting specified skill even under willpower state (I’m not counting Knowledge here) but increased to 12 points instead (or more, to be discussed) Boosting then can be done by x%/PSi - for druid its 1%/point

DoTs structure - similar way of work to druid’s Mother Nature Wrath but with cast time. Three different DoT skills is okay to me. Each DoT can be casted in regular way or under Willpower - will require amount of accumulated PSi for casting.

To consume PSi or not is to be discussed as it depends on what details will be taken into account - how willpower gonna work and requirements to enter it, how we will accumulate PSi and maximum amount etc.

Some regular skills can be boosted as well in willpower state.

But this is all about warlock itself - each combo may vary - type of damage etc. For me personally Druid/Warlock is actually a Warlock.

All the rest I didn’t mentioned can be discussed.

The part with another unnecessary flyting I'll just skip and call it diffrence in point of view.

I forgot about Self Control elite for Wl/Wd .. anyway.
    Simplest solution is to enter Exhausted state after willpower/psi is gone and make a debuff as simple as possible
    For lets say - 120-180 seconds (180s will be too long I guess) you can't re-enter willpower state. But just like this.

Damage output can also increase over time but this is a bit tricky to implement. A bit.
    For players with non-top equipment it makes sense - for top geared not really as targets already die too fast..

DoT psi generation - this is tricky as you mentioned but is still possible imo.. not everywhere and not in any situation.

Just because I’m beginner on forum doesn’t mean I’ve never played them before (except Wl/B)

So there is no need of “crying” or complaining word (where?).

Suggestion was made few posts ago so there is no need of this kind of flyting.

Also what I would change is willpower to use Focus instead of Psi - like scout’s Detection. Then Psi can be generated for higher damage output and casting state skills. More Psi points = higher damage.

Would be great if some DoT generate Psi regardless of willpower.

Well Wl/M is ... state of mind.
    The rest about mage is burst or not so much burst while single damage is basically the same (similar*)

Still.. its too similar. Even with diffrent playstyle you presented.

Thats correct, it has nothing to do with crits.

In general I meant K/W parry elite 100% which modify only the % of parry chance not value itself ;?

BTW. Because I actually forgot to mention this. I've performed a check within the files and ...
    There still is one unused value within the game and one shield in entire game have this value.

Shield name is Lion-Face Round Shield and there is some tricky value named Shield Block.
    Question if for what it may stand in Arcadia.
    This actually can be something nice ;? I don't remember what does it - someone explained it once in old RoM forum but its gone ;p

There is also a question about how parry rate is calculated because its I dont know.. it seems quite buggy?

How does it apply to normal non critical hits from higher level enemies and lower ones.

Some regular mobs and elites deal normal noncritical damage ignoring parry rate?

Actually I said nothing about playstyle but.. as it was meant in other post - all classes must perform at the same/similar level so basically - yes.

Just because from time to time someone play it in a diffrent way it end up in the same result.

But this is discussion feedback so what in your opinion is special in the combos you mentioned?

Or what make them special in comparsion.

In my opinion - nothing.

In general this class should like in WoW - more offensive than support. Especially with Mage o.o
    For me this combination should launch tactical nukes to be honest. But if it was designed here to support then ;? maybe some necro skills?

I would suggest you try Wl/S, Wl/W, Wl/Ch or Wl/B if you look for some really good damage. Even Wl/Wd is decent in the entire early- and mid game. The only supportive warlocks are /p, /d, /m, but Wl/M can deal pretty good dmg as well. What exactly seems to be not enough offensive at this class in your opinion? From my perspective it's even more offensive than most other magical classes :/

It lacks any considerable DoT and AoE itself and with elites. Really good damage I would call decent or the same actually because…

To be honest - right now the game is in boring state where every single class combo perform the same with the difference of skill names and animations+effects. Don’t get me wrong - when you compare descriptions of every skill in result everything acts the same = boring. Except for item-set skills. We call Arcadia Role Playing Game - where is role play part?

But its just my opinion, everything is far too similar.

In general this class should like in WoW - more offensive than support. Especially with Mage o.o
    For me this combination should launch tactical nukes to be honest. But if it was designed here to support then ;? maybe some necro skills?

Rework of:

Knight/Warrior

Knight/Champion

Knight/Druid

Knight/Scout - it doesnt need rework but..tbh all of us pick it just to wear bow?

With druid there is like almost extra 17% stamina.. for what tbh? Its almost as much % as K/Ch o.o

Also elite for damage % - with warrior we already have bonus to all weapons while champ only for hammers.

The only thing I see about all the classes is - each one must perform in any role and this is completely wrong way.

Tank is tank - with plate armor not chain or clothes or leather (or just skins on) and not a typical dps as players want.

Okay you can do it - why not if its possible, but still - main role of tank is to take thunders and keep enemy focussed on you.

Yes, this is the only case where should be a combo that outperforms the rest of Knight/xxxxx and in general I mean knight/warrior. As this combo is almost forgotten (useless) because it doesn’t posses any support skills (lol?)

Hello

As in topic - I’m looking for guild. Doesn’t have to be an endgame one (one day maybe I will look for it or I will just create my own). I’m pretty helpful person with bag of experience.

I can help newbies or weaker players complete some instances (not everyone prefers to get free 80lvl and gear) and with weird quests.

Can be english or polish or mixed.

Yes I have 11 classes. But it doesn’t matter. XD

Yes I can gear up myself and I know how to do it.

Actually… HoS is a perfect instance. Above all you guys discussed about - HoS can.. should be modified due to story of Candara.

Story of Thousands Years, legendary sword etc.. its just screaming to make stats and items.

Also adding levels like in Raksha Temple can make it interesting.

Hello everyone,

As we all know, tiering is the most expensive part of Arcadia. It actually always was expensive.. too expensive.
    We actually have a nice thing called Titanium Hammer for xxxx which is great - but in my opinion improvement chance should be a little bit higher.

So here is a proposal.

Lets create another tool - name to be discussed - we can call it Rune Core for xxxxxx
    To keep it balanced it can use the same method as Titanium Hammer.
    Usable from Tier 13 up to maximum tier in the game (I dont remember what is the max one)

Why is that you may ask.
    Because its expensive. It is limiting highend player amount to just a group.
    Now if they can have such a tool - current high end instances may get easier = more items on market.
    There is also more possibilities for dev team to create even more difficult instances (or add level like in Raksha Temple)
    With tool like this other players can also advance their equipment to state necessary for harder instances.

Pros and cons

+Easier way of tiering
    +More items on market
    +More diamonds rotation
    +More stats available
    +Profit for server
    +New ways to make instances harder ;p (I like challenges)
    -Time to get it and perhaps price if implemented.

Feel free to comment &)

Hello everyone,

In this topic I would like to discuss changes to few instances.
    The reason for creating this thread is in general:
    -Finding a guild is problematic
    -almost nobody do them but hey, there are item set skills
    -players are able to get 80lvl with some gear which is enough to solo some instances even on normal, some other ones on easy level.

There was a thread about it but its not really what we players need. We have high focus on endgame while playerbase especially newcomers is ... we all know the truth.

Lets begin then.

Hear of The Ocean:
    Actually there is nothing much to change. We have nice hard mode for it and it can be done solo on Easy/Normal.
    I would recommend to just add Phirius Shell to drop in Normal and Hard Mode (along with Arcadia Coins)

Hall of Survivors:
    Good old HoS. We also have Hard Mode here.
    As for Hard Mode purple stats is a good idea to implement.
    What I would add is also Phirius Shells to drop from Normal.
    Another change is to make this instance doable Solo - why you may ask?
    There is plenty of player without guild and friends but hey... we have free 80lvl and gear.
    Mantarick/Sydaphex and Andaphelmor you can't do on your own. (Unless you mess up game files)
    Maybe we can create some autodetection for it so player can do it alone in Easy/Normal/Hard

Hall of The Demon Lord:
    Just phirius shells from Normal.

Tomb of Seven Heroes:
    Adding Phirius Shell is enough. Small amount from Easy as it is tricky to be done solo.

Raksha Temple:
    Also Phirius Shells but in Diamond mode. This will be fair for everyone.

Grafu Castle:
    Here some longer writing.
    First of all making it doable solo for all modes Easy/Normal/Hard. Yes we can do it solo for all quests except catching Annelia. Second proposal is to add last two bosses to Normal mode. Phirius Shells can be added to Hard Mode.

Sarlo Castle:
    Pretty similar to Grafu, major is to make it doable solo.

The rest of instances I don't know yet.

Here in general are only pros of those changes:

-Players without guild can get considerable Phirius Shells amount as they play
    -They can gear up a little bit by buying items from traders (in Dalanis - Protectors and Endurance they can get from them)
    -Positive impact to player base - opportunity to grow = profit. Possibility for them to create guilds to run some higher instances on easy mode
    -Hall of Survivors Hard, Grafu Castle Hard - adding purple stats and good items (even if they are weaker than Golden Ones) will have positive impact for Market as well - more stuff available

Tricky part is to balance amount of Phirius Shell amount.

Feel free to comment :saint:

Hello and welcome everyone.

In this topic I'm going to propose a major rework of World Boss Spawn system.
    As almost all of us know, some bosses are as old as RoM - since then, nothing was changed in the past. (Maybe 3rd party botting software got some updates ;p)

Please keep in mind - this is just a suggestion I would like to discuss. It was tricky to balance what we need, how many lines of code dev team need to change and afk bot farmers.

As we all know, some world bosses are quest related some other ones are not.

I will try to make this post as short as possible. :evil:
    Current "on-time" spawn method is as old as game and older, also mob killing related bosses.

Bosses should be spawnable at something. This something we can call "Boss Name Altair" or Soul Call Stone.

An example is Bernok with campfire - which works more than perfect.
    2nd example - Bisang - zone info about the spawn is good, but sometimes player won't get to him on time. (Killed by some bot or other player alike.)
    3rd - Moriargy - actually this is a perfect event styled boss spawn - make noise in naga camp, boss spawns after some time - everyone is happy.

Method will force players (and also bots) to kill mobs for boss related item. Then after gathering specified amount of item player can go to Altair to spawn boss.
    Of course there are some stronger versions of bosses and other ones that should just be adjusted a bit, but this I will mention over time.

All zones with * remark have an exception.

Method above fits perfectly to all bosses from Howling Mountains, Silverspring*, Aslain Valley*, Ystra Highlands*, Dust Devil Canyon*, Dragonfang Ridge*, Weeping Coast, Thunderhoof Hills*, Northern Janost, Southern Janost*, Limo Desert, Land of Malevolence*, Thergoten Bay*, Wailing Fjord, Rorazan Kingdom, Merdhin Thundra, Syrbal Pass, Sarlo.
    (If I miss something please add it in comments)

Exception list:

Silverspring:
    Aimina - There is world message about her (she is bugged I guess right now). Proposal - place Aimina Altair at Lake of Magic Mist island. Item can drop from flying mobs.
    Giant Guardian - This guy is quest related. My advise - increase level from 75 (or 70?) to 110 and make him painful. Even Salifus is too easy now. This will allow questing players to do quest and high-end players may have some challenge ;)
    Blood Gallery - Its a world instance, only solution I can propose is to set both Hibara cards to drop all the time and fully upgraded. This should stop farming.

Aslain Valley:
    Crazy Kiosade - Quest related boss. There is really nothing to do about her. To prevent players from brainless farm, Crazy Kiosade card should be added as Quest Reward and be upgraded.

Ystra Highlands:
    Angry Jekarce - the same as Crazy Kiosade.

Dust Devil Canyon:
    Queen Chamber and Kal Turstan/Kal Turrsi - Quest related. Myrmex Queen is inside a world instance. My proposal - change whole instance from world to normal one. Put both Queen Guards - Kal Turssi and Kal Turstan inside of it - players then have to kill both guards to remove shield protecting Myrmex Queen. There is more than enough space inside the chamber to make it like this.

Dragonfang Ridge:
    Ayson - quest related. well, the only thing to avoid farming him for card is to make him drop upgraded card all the time.

Thunderhoof Hills/Southern Janost/Land of Malevolence/Thergothen Bay:
    We have two version of World Boss in there. My proposal is to mix Altair method with Kill-Counter.
    To spawn weaker version for quest related bosses we can use Altair. To kill stronger one we have to kill weaker boss x times (to be specified) with global zone counter.

For the rest of company, Boss Altair is ultimate solution (Zanka, Griffith Centaur etc. etc.)
    End of exceptions and adjustments.

In general pros and cons for server and community:

+People can finish quests normally
    +No more selfish killing
    +3rd party players are easier to catch
    +More players in low level zones may lead them to help newbies clean instances and quest related world bosses
    +No more rage tells why you killed my boss, I was killing mobs to spawn it for xxx of time

-Can cause small mobs farming which can lead questing to be a little more time consuming
    -Complaining from selfish players (I spent so much time for dropping this boss card now its worth nothing etc.)

This is how I see it. If DEV team agree and players as well, we can then polish method and implement it. There is still a lot of data missing here but this should be enough.

With kind regards,
    ZaciukamCie

Hello all,

Mob called "Unstable Energy Flows" is missing. I mean... not really missing. Its somewhere underground, can't be targeted with Tab, can't be autotargeted, can't be targeted by warden pets, but it can deal damage. Its also not visible on minimap, vulnerable to few AoE skills but that's it - no option to loot it. This prevents progressing with quest line further :X Screenshot attached.

With kind regards,
    ZaciukamCie