Posts by Craylot

Sorry, but i think that it is not required, you just can speak with seller and ask him sell it for gold. It is online game

Another possibilty is to reduce the gold prize for end game necesitties and implemt an npc where new players or players who aren't having good gear are getting the Items for end game gear for Gold (for a reasonable price ofc.. It should be more profitable to run instances but it should be possible to get end game relevant items for an appropriate gold price.

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand your point. My suggestion for said npc is for the case, if the gold needed for end-game necessities is reduced and high-end players don't need to buy gold anymore.

If that is the case, no one would sell items or equipment for a currency he/she don't need anymore or the prizes are so high it isn't worth farming gold.

Like i said my point is that if that possibility for gaining diamonds ergo equipment through gold is gone there has to be another way for casual players and I'm looking forward to the solutions from the game team.

Hello,

out of the opinion of a more casual player i think a change won't solve the Problem. At the moment there are 138 offers for gold at the auction house and only 10 of then are for transferring diamonds, so in total 128 more or less reasonable offers for gold. That means there should be enough gold on the server for endgame content or high end instances.

Isn't the real problem the price of that gold? I'm selling gold on a regular basis and the price is more or less constant between something like 1k dias for 100k gold or 1300 dias for 100k gold. For the amount of gold needed for endgame content this is a lot of diamonds if you consider the amount you get for real money. But this is only because the items in the auction house are getting more and more expensive. If you want a high end gear you nedd tens of thousends of diemands just for one piece and the people who aren't investing real money want to get the most out of their time.

So i think the real Problem ist the inflation per se in the auction house. Expensive items-> expensive gold -> more expensive items (because you need more diamonds for gold) and so on - a vicious circle.

So maybe the solution is to put in a mandatory minimum or maximum prize for certain items (especially or just for gold and gear). I know it won't be easy because gear can be statted in dozens diffrent ways and you have to consider the tier of that item and if there are runes etc., but maybe there is a smarter solution (maybe the gearscore?) where you can set the bar for that prize.

Another possibilty is to reduce the gold prize for end game necesitties and implemt an npc where new players or players who aren't having good gear are getting the Items for end game gear for Gold (for a reasonable price ofc.. It should be more profitable to run instances but it should be possible to get end game relevant items for an appropriate gold price.

I think there must be way for casual players to get end-game content or currency for the auction house so they can enjoy the game on a daily basis and get everything they need for playing the game, but it should be also considered that running instances in a group should be rewarded better, because playing in a group is the essence of an mmorpg and there should always be a better reward for all the aspects to condsider in an instace (e.g. time, items, cooperation, tactic), than for "just" running instances for gold.

Kind regards and thank you for reading the comment