Posts by dyk

Hi dears GM and Dev

I am doing the quest ¨shadows of orkham¨ wich told me

¨[Orkham]|r|h... A city lost in time, steeped in shadow and ruin. Its very name was stricken from our texts after the Darkness War to prevent its resurgence. Now it seems our past troubles may return.

We must not let this rising darkness take hold again. Eloen is our expert in the Orb of Light's power; he must prepare you for what's to come. Return to him immediately. He will guide you through a potent ritual to strengthen your bond with the Orb, reinforcing your resilience against the darkness that may lie ahead in [Orkham]|¨

But Eloen doesnt do any action, ´cause i dont have the item, could u give me a hand with this, i am stuck with that i think i lost the quest item ¨the orb of light¨

My dear GM

Could you clean the instance for me to try to verify, the truth is I have gone several times to complete the requirements and at this time there are no parties, please We are 4 players needing the same thing

Miharley

Xibalba

Kandumi

Whitheangello

Thank you very much in advance for your time, I have been doing the requirements to be able to see the Dwarf of DC, i got the dark relics and the light relic, and I gave them to the fairy, they also told me to do some zando missions that I did before of what was already mentioned, and they gave me the location where an barrel should be with which I must interact so that the npc comes, but the barrel is not there, perhaps it could be a bug, if you can help me I will be very grateful

note: The image called yesterday was taken after completing the fairy missions

Players: Xibalba

Miharley