Posts by Iguan

work a bit better you are right ! thx Nadaná

Also notice that there is a "fusion" button hidden behind the minimap on the top right corner push it a couple of times and seems to speed things up, idk more and i need to check that again tomorrow

hello,

these 2 addon work like a snail even if I put the speed to the max (actually it seems to not modify anything) does this thing only happen to me or for you also ?

I don't know if it's related but my graphic and audio settings are always reset when i launch the game.

ty

hi,

Which pet do you use for healing ? I mean the water type is obviously the best but i never seen a transformation potion for pet which give "Invigorated Spirit +X"

Thanks

Hello everyone,

just a quick question, does the furniture for crafting in weekend promotion 15/03 (massive melting pot, magical elven liquid boiler, cooker's counter, etc...) can be used for character below lvl 104 and for recipe below this level ?

thanks

Hi,

I'm a dwarf and did all quests (obtained all title) in yrvandis hollows but i haven't got the skill for the transport.

I thought it was at the end of the quest series (after meeting with Daris) but nothing appear in my skill.

Does anyone has clue how to obtain it ?

hum, it seems that there is 2 different school on physical/magical attack.

in this post and the following others, they explain that the ADF looks more like a logarithm than an exponential.

And on wiki for the others server they say the same. So, don't know what is true or false about the ADF...

hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure some issues (to understand) in the damage calculation formula for both physical and magical damage.

for my example i'll always use these numbers :

physical attack : 370 000

strengh : 70 000

magical attack : 370 000

intelligence : 70 000

i'll never speak about critical damage

these numbers are based on the best stat in the servers (when you press numpad 9 (default)) i have no clue if there are full buff or unbuff. if anyone can shed light on this i would appreciate !

for physical :

the damage formula apparently is

DmgDone = (CritMod) * (ADF) * [ 2.75 * (DPS) + 2 * (DPS) * (SkillPercent) ]

this one is farly clear for me (as i used to played melee physical).

With no information about physical defense on the end game instance i guess adf tends to be around 1.78 - 1.83, does that means stating (pure) physical attack is kind of useless ? i mean instead of using a str/phy stat, is it better to use a str/dex stat ?

my issue is understanding the skill who have + 0.y*str (or dex)

eg : charged chop skill (warden) does 879.2% + 0.3 str

does it "modify" the formula like this :

DmgDone = (CritMod) * (ADF) * [ 2.75 * (DPS) + 2 * (DPS) * (SkillPercent+0.3*str) ]

or like this :

DmgDone = (CritMod) * (ADF) * [ 2.75 * (DPS) + 2 * (DPS) * (SkillPercent) + 0.3*str ]

or in another way... ;(

for magical :

the damage formula :

DmgDone = (MPw)x(CritMod)x(ADF) x [(NCT) x (1 + 2.6x(Spell lvl)/100) x(MDam) + (SBD)]

so my first thought is, damn the magic damage on the spell count for nothing (around 5%) only the level on this spell is important !

what about skill that are instant cast, what is the value on NCT ? is it the same as 1 sec cast time ?

what about skill that have +0.y*int, how does it "modify" the formula ?

my last question in this post that have nothing to do with the topic, is how w/m is a good magical damage dealer. I have trouble understanding how, because i never played one but my first though is that is based uniquely on elite skill ?

So with your help to try one by one I could finally find a way to fix it, i've done 2 things (if somebody will have the same issues) :

- Run the game as administrator

- In every addon file, there is the "name of addon Vx.x" (eg: wowmap-2970196-alpha) this folder is a description folder for the version of the addon, just put what is inside of these folder to make it run properly (same eg : wowmap)

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all dev behind this ! I definitely loved played this game a while ago for plenty of stuff and I can do it on this one :) with less b2p stuff !

I have issues with all addons that is available on https://playernetgames.net/downloads-addons, they just not launch.

on the right of the minimap i have "interface execution error" icon, when I click on it 40 errors with globaly the same endings "cannot resume non-suspended coroutine"

I have created the folders "game path"\Interface\Addons (case sensistive) and put them there. I guess this is something to do with visual c++ (i don't have all 20xx) but don't know which one. Anybody has an idea ?

thanks in advance