Posts by wystan

I'd also agree on the need to reduce the guild buff cost on the one side but more importantly as mentioned before we really need to look into the atlas gold gasha.

It would be reasonable if you would crank those gold numbers out of the gashas up, so you can at least pay for your buff cost. I bought 8 gold gasha this week and got a total of approx. 110million gold and that's just not near the amount you need to finance near endgame/endgame content.

You'll get 2x25 atlas scrolls during the weekly atlas event which leaves you with a total of 200 atlas scrolls per month while a gold gasha cost 15 which leaves you with a total of 13 gold gasha per month which just isn't enough gold at all.

How about reducing the gasha cost from 15 down to 10 and increase Agnes exhanges from 3x per day to 4x per day to start with?

I mean it can't be the solution that you have to farm gold for hours to be able to buy buffs and then start to run inis, sorry?!

Either way, we need a better solution as the current situation is just disastrous...

So prestige is running now for a couple of days and I noticed some inconsistencies for former VIP user.

You used to get 3x malatina repeat card, 1x sascilia minigame repeat card, 2x tq repeat card per char.

The thing is we only get 8x malatina, 1x sascilia and 8x tq, instead of 24x malatina, 8x sascilia, 16x tq.

Therefore please make sure that former VIP will keep all their benefits as we were promised.

What is really bugging me and others is that you were able to get your VIP rewards instant as you logged in through your chars, this took just a couple of minutes.

There are players who work shift or simply can't come online every day for half an hour to claim rewards and will miss these in conclusion.

Please make the timer for all former VIP rewards to a reasonable time like 5min.