Posts by Rapter

If you say tomorrow .. make it tomorrow!

But I guess that is too much to ask .. good job you don't run a bus service .. the 16:40 will not run today because the driver is ill but we will put a bus on tomorrow.

Oh look we found a driver so now we sent it out at 21:00 when nobody is waiting and cancel the re scheduled service because we sent a bus out.

Have a nice day!

So I want to take my hat off to GM Daleshy and Dev INT for assisting in what turned out to be a tickets not registering issue.

And a bug so I couldn't merge my accounts hence the tickets.

OK it took a few days to get the contact in process but after time spent going through things with INT all is now fixed.

I've been playing games since the dark ages of computers (ZX81) and I have never come across such an efficient support service as this.

From a bug in reporting an issue to all resolved max 2 hrs once contact was made. A mazing!

<3 :thumbup:

Hi Grox and thank you for responding.

Nope I shut laptop down and booted it up next morning. Well I tried to :D !

Honestly it all seems fine now so please only for your own curiosity/entertainment whatever follow this up. As a Dev this may be biscuits for your tea break lol.

If it happens again then I guess there is an issue here.

Stay warm, stay healthy.

I don't know if you can help but here goes.

Client worked fine on my laptop 24 hrs ago. I checked and my PC still logs in OK.

But now the launcher loads but client crashes while still in the overlay screen. Nothing after that except the spinning wheel.

Included some crash reports maybe you can make some sense of this.

Many thanks.

Update: - re installed client and all seems ok .. but why the crashing? (rhetorical).