Posts by Mieteq

Yep, great work. Create inflation and destroy server economy among others by implementing this card system. Fight inflation and destroy economy even more by removing npc who allows ppl do what you implemented. Yep, logic.

Who says we can't clear ini? :)

Where is it written? Could you please point your finger at me? My English is not perfect, maybe I missed something. Or maybe you know something we don't know?

I remind you that KS must be done to dress any artifact.

If you can buy the recepie you already have completed the quest and therefore don't need the endboss anymore since you can farm the materials at thr frogs.

Other player can sell you recipe. You can't buy it without quest done.

Tbh it is waste of time to write with this brontes. First he writes you can get artefact without doing full ini. Now he writes this things xD. Man, are you drunk?

That is not a very nice comment.

You theoretically can obtain the artefact without the bosses, though one full clear is required to end the quest and be able to actually do it. This is not a hard concept to grasp - beyond this first clear it is not necessary to do the bosses for the base artefact.

It was supposed to not be nice.

Ye sure, you can buy recipe, you can buy mats. BUT you can't use it. So what is the reason to do this?