Posts by Angelfire

Hi

My first question is what is this Heal formula every time there is a patch it said heal formula changed and every time I log in to check and it results in even lower heals, but no clarity on what this so called formula is?

and second

For healers:

I already asked you to further increase to wisdom needed for healing, however I specificly pointed out a certain transition phase, to give players time to adjust their gear to previous changes.

Obviously you just ignored that and reading certain players reaction tells me that you were wrong doing so.

A transition phase would be a smarter idea as healers basically have to restat their gear. We need time to do this and you are not thinking on people who have little to no resources to fix things fast , also unfair on them they can't run much, not all are swimming in diamonds to do this..

I have made many changes and will continue to do so, as each patch has brought a new challenge, but this latest patch has cut things like Healing arrow from 100k to 25 k ? While recovery is lower again I am still changing, but to wake up and be nerfed every time you do a new balancing patch is getting to much.

Kind Regards

Angelfire ~ Hades ~

Hi

I have to agree with Rakot, The refining of DN accessories to the new red ones is time consuming and or costly we either have to farm more or strip the ones we have or buy.

The fact they do not have stats is very disappointing for the time put into these items.

Thank you for you time

Kind regards

Angelfire - hades

Hello Arcadia

I would like to bring to your attention the sale that went up yesterday, the chargers there is a price increase on sale, if I am correct it has changed from 290 diamonds to 439 diamonds for 1000 chargers while it is still a sale it is an inflated one and will now cost more to make tiers pets etc. as so many things in the game need charges, these items are just pixels in a game and cost nothing to make. I hope this is not a sign of things to come as we look forward to sales and this is disappointing.

Thank you for reading this

Kind regards

Angelfire

Angelfire in-game & Forum

Hi everyone I come from the land down under (Australia) where i have lived all my life :D

Things I do in my spare time, hanging out with friends, playing runes of magic, binging on netflix ( just one more episode at 5am ) :D and I have a huge passion for photography.

I started playing runes of magic a long time ago, over the years I've played on a few different servers.

It's one game I've never been able to leave, even when I've quit... it always seems drags me back. At the start of 2018 I quit rom again I was giving it up for good , until some Aussie friends of mine told me about Arcadia So in April 2018 I started playing on this server and stayed. It's one of the best servers I have ever played on :D

Now I've had the pleasure of meeting many good people, had many laughs and I enjoy hanging out with other players doing random stuff, doing events and running Instances with the guild even if it's at 3am haha