Posts by Xionmeng

Hello Arcadia,

how can it be that Pdds can only have one patk buff either from the priest or dudu and Mdds get Essence, Hug and priest buff now on top. (because the Priest's Enhanced Attack now buffed Matk too).Maybe you should give the Pdds more patk buffs which would be fair

This is no Balancing from all Classes Right now , if then you should bring all classes to a same Dmg output by introducing a Dmg limitation. It can't be that a Mage /rouge with inferno gear does three times more damage to a Scout . Or a Mage /Warden can remove Organs(Boss 3 Rofl) within a 20 second burst, while other classes may not even do so in the Boss 3 in rofl.

I hope that the balancing has a positive effect on all classes and not only on a couple

Furthermore, a HARD MODE endcontent instance should never be intented for "all" players of a game, but only those who reached a certain level of equipment, teamwork and skill, otherwise it would be no more than "casual" content.

You are bending definitions quite strongly here, trying to support a non-existing point, only to oppose ours.

So let's summarize briefly, you take the right to decide who can, should and should run this Ini. On the way, this should only be reserved for certain people and not people who want to farm them occasionally? So I briefly reflect your point of view, the Ini should only be available to a small part of the players and all the other farms could not do this with difficulty and sweat because they are not yet so good, well-rehearsed or not up to the highest standards?

So you mean Melodic, you are entitled to judge all players on the server and to determine who is good, who should run the Ini or let alone who is able to master the Ini! This is an insult to every player on the server. There is no one to prescribe how this is to be done, that is the sole responsibility of the Playernet Team. So that I can say it again, the Ini must have the Gorge Clear for every guild and this Ini must also be a challenge and be measured against a standard of the players, not at the top 1%.

So I keep myself from it, but also from this discussion, because I think I have already said something about it.

This is complaining at very high levels, you should not only see this from your perspective and but you must see all perspective, for everyone who plays on the server. Not everyone can build a t 18 weapon and then say the Ini is too simple, it doesn't work that way. The ini is a challenge for some guilds, which is not after 2 days on farm status, it will take some time, but give everyone the chance to deal with this ini and not only talk about you. I only speak here for me what my opinion is, so @ Playernetgames you did a good job with Rofl no matter if Hm or normal keep it up.

And i am not attacking anyone personally , but Rofl Hm is instended for all Players of Arcadia and should also be Playable from All Guilds

The work you have done is wonderful, you have come up with a very nice ini and sometimes inse ted very varied events in the bosses. I absolutely think that the Ini is a challenge for a hardmode with not overpowered players and is not too easy. Not everyone is not a nicer dude who has the resources and the gear like others who do it with a certain ease.

Thank you for taking so much work and taking the time to make this Ini as it is. It would only be nice if you made another thread where you can improve the Ultimate Items or tell everyone