Posts by Neostar

Can i get a list of buffs for all roles. you know, like MDD, PDD, Tank, and Support/healer.

I feel like i'm missing some buffs i should know about as a PDD. can someone pls help!

yea I tried looking for a guild....no Luck there, so I settled with a solo players guild... cuz you know, being lonely blows lol. either I've tried at the wrong time or guilds aren't looking for newbs. i'll keep trying I suppose, thanks for the reply :)

been playing for 2 weeks now and still can't figure out what to do. with 105k patt s/wrdn/104/104…. I seem to be clueless to what my goal is. what runs can I do with my current stats and is the a currency to exchange for stats. I've been buying stats off the AH but I want to save my diamonds for the item shop to pimp my gear. can someone give me a break down plse?(

Just started playing on this server....really like it. Old player, used to be osha i believe it was called.....w/e. i don't know if people even look in forums to recruit new members, but wth, i'll give it a try. a noob friendly guild would be nice.

IGN: Neostar
    Classes: S/Wrdn/W
    Race: Elf