Posts by Magor

Thank you all guys. It really helped to decide. All 3 answers gave to the decision. Will keep both account for now, but before, I'll jump into the world of COA. Special thanks to you Zyrex, you were giving quite a detailed reply.

See you all guys in game.

100%.

I've been in 3 different servers, including oficial server. Coming here was the best decision I ever did. Just thinking in going back makes me want to cry ^^

Thank you for your reply. Have you not regreet, to leave behind what you already had there?

Dear COA community,

I have recently discovered this server. Many-many features are so appealing, but I am still unable to decide.

I am currently playing on the retail server, for over a 1,5 years. Got 4 classes 100/100 on my main, which is lvl peak 14.

Also have 4 alts, one is 100/100 as well. You can imagine, I have many staff, achieved a lot, like titles, cards, completed quests etc.

Don't want to bore you, you got the point. In general, I am in a position, when basically could concentrate on running inis, SW, and the easier daily game life. (dailies, minis etc.)

BUT, I've just got to the point, - don't want to go in too much of the details - I can't grow further. I ain't strong enough to achieve my goals here, also the DIA price and system over here is horrendous. Since the merge of the servers, prices increased so much and it couldn't result since. I ain't a kid, can afford to pay for some dias up to a sane level, but I am fed up, with this system, where you can be a strong fighter if you pay the most.

So the question is, and I know that I am the one who has to decide, but still, would love to receive some comments on this:

Would it be worth to give up all, what I have already achive over the retail server?

I am seeking for correct answeres, no trolling please.

Also preferably from experience if possible.

Sorry for pulling so long. It is a big to decide for me, I love this game and its part of my life.

Many thanks for reading through.

Magor

Hi Jockels,

Thank you for your reply.

I was ready to get this answer, no probs.

Isn't M/P a good combo? In ROM, that is best for minis, and some not too strong higher level areas, like Enoch.

Many thx,

Magor

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I need to compliment to the community I found in this forum so far!

I am currently playing ROM in an EU server, for over 1,5 years now.

Somehow I found out the existence of COA :)

It seems to be a fresh air comparing to ROM.

So, my (noob)question, is it possible to take over my char an continue here?

I was browsing through the forum on all relevant threads, but apart from 1 thread,

where the guy wanted to transfer a whole guild, nobody was asking similar (silly) question.

Obviously, it is still not a big deal, if I have to start over here,

as it seems much easier to achive a strong position,

where we are capable to be useful for the guild, or solo some inis.

Last, but not at least, what is currently a viable class combo with mage?

On ROM, I like the best the M/P combo and working hard on the K/M stats for DPS,

but it is way hard to get any, if you don't pay a bunch in AH.

Many thanks.