Posts by Shimpoo

Ok, first of all, I really love this game, been playing on and off again for the last 14 years. I do realize that I am speaking of RoM, however...I think you understand my meaning.

Ok, I've played CoA on and off for the last two years, I've always preferred this game over the OG RoM because of the ExP buff, class freedome, much less grind and the obvious love of the the developers have for this game. I have never minded giving you guys money, it's a great game a the developers need to be paid. Long story short, I paid for prestige+, I did all those quest, time out of my life to complete. At first no problem, but near the top tears.... 109 worms that spawn every 10 min.... I bitched but I kept going. I finally got where I was making some progress with my purchase and time investment. I saw a plan for all 11 toons to finally get to 105, a sweat buff and a joy at spending money in this game.

Then I awoke a few days ago, I found all my work and time that I paid for in questing and in Courage Coin was "reset" after 90 days. This was totally my fault and my misunderstanding. I was stated clearly in the forums and on the wiki. This was always the way Prestige+ was supposed to work. I get it.

Guys, it took the wind out of my sails. I just wasted all that time, all that grinding. I bitched on the forums about the time it took to clear some of the higher prestige quest. But when it seemed like all that work was just tossed. I no longer look forward to coming home after work and playing this game. I no longer care about spending money on PNC on this game when my grind, my daily qust grind gets pissed away every 90 days.

So some suggestions...

When you paid for the advantage of earning courage coin you get a percentage (say 20%, enough to matter in a menial way) of them returned to you if you continue your prestige+ sub at the end of 90 days, the ones you earned, not paid for. If you let your Sub laps then you do have to start all over from the beginning. Yes, people that keep playing and paying will max this system out. That is called loyalty, something that should be celebrated, not shunned because it doesn't bring in the big Euros.

Aslo, adding the ability of wasting CC on the chance of buffing your prestige + exp, ect... that is just money grubbing and sad. Whoever made that suggestion... "yes, every employee knows who you are". Please go, and keep your profit expansion ideas away from the audience of gamers that support this game. And, i'm not talking about Whales, let them fools waist there money on the top spot. Fish them for everything they are worth. Remember, make them feel special and let the rest of us have fun.

Reason this has not been addressed? I actually enjoyed this for the first 10 days or so, but then the objective of the quest just got to high and was no longer fun. I know the devs want us to do Prestige Plus instead of this one and making it annoying is one way to do that, but that tactic turns people away mostly. I'll let my regular pass expire. I mean, why pay for something that is neither challenging or fun to do.

I would love to be able to label my different equipment slots, also increase them to have more that just 6.

Turn off the sound effects for specific spells. When I play bard I want to stab pencells into my ears. Most of the time I just turn off all the sounds and listen to something else. Some spells and attacks sounds do not bother me, but some do very much so.

Get rid of the little mini games before the bosses in all the instances Isles, these are just annoying. I don't really like the idea of having a gear score limit on a instance either.

All instances should be soloable if on easy and possible to do on higher difficulties but not easy to just run through. Also there should be a portal out of a dungeon at the end of each dungeon. Instead of having to quit the party or do a stuck report.

Any prequest that are required to enter a dungeon or instance should be soloable. Quest get obsolete as time goes on, In a few years I should not have to put together a group to do a level 50 quest line because the instance requires two tanks to get through a boss (this is not a specific example).

Crafted gear and weapons should be equal to the best gear in the game. The best stats for the equipment should earned in the game through dungeons and currency earnings. To make the equipment should rely on special rare drops you get from gathering or reginal events, not through end level content.

Make every class be able to equip a ranged weapon, and be able to equip weapon runes to the ranged weapon.

Underwater combat and content would be sweet.

Increase the daily quest experience to be similar to the surrounding zone quest experience.

Love the game, thank you for all the work you do for this game and for your players.

Sir or Madam, you are so very much more observant than I. I did not realize they had different levels, makes since now. Thank you for your quick response and I shall now spend the rest of my game time feeling a bit foolish. Problem is solved now.

My 2 handed staff weapon skill has been stuck at level 174 (48.34%) for several hours. I have been hitting on a punching bag in Atlantis. My Weapon Skill Charm is sitting at 0/1.000.000 also and has not increased. Weapon durability goes down like normal. Other weapons I equip have no issue raising in level. I have tired multiple staff and at different levels. Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?

I am running into an issue where quest helper is not updating as I play the game. I enjoy questing but am not a big fan of having no direction. Anyway, when I log into the game the current quest completions (check marks) are on the map, the yellow waypoint dots are on the map. However, as soon as I turn in the quest or finish the quest the in game map does not update. I have to log out to character select and log back in for the map to update with the new waypoints and check marks. I realize this is a minor complaint, I know I can easily quest with out the mod and I realize that anyone that says it is not needed is absolutely correct and I'm just a pleb. I also know this is a mod and in no way the responsibility of this amazing development team. I just wanted to bring it to anyone's attention that may know the proper channels to get it corrected or point me in the correct way to fix the issue.

I have personal, uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, and the game, tried it through the cursed client and with the mod inclusion list that is provided with the client (which I'm a big fan of).

Thank you for all the hard work for this wonderful and nostalgic game. Better than Frogstar ever did.

Shimp