Posts by Groot

maybe add a new possibility to the pvp rework:

3vs3, 5vs5 arena with ranking system -> only wings allowed to use, other equip is needed to buy at a store in the arena to the beginning.

each festival has a rankseason

after a season every ppl get a number of gasha dependent of his placement

Greetings

I would like to make a suggestion for the k/wl

wis-player can play as d/wl for a better dmgoutput without adding a second gear for the solo-content.

int-player can also heal (wl/d) and tank (wl/k).

str-player can also play as dd and tank dependet of the second class.

dex-player can also tank (r/k;s/k).

i would suggest to change the k/wl in the direction to the d/wl for adding a better farmperformance for stam-player.

Surely you can play as k/r and cant die bc. of the selfhealing, but you dont have dmg for the solo-content.

i think the k/wl doesnt need a hard change, maybe just add a transform-buff to a passive skill.

for example: add to two-hand weapon mastery [1490501] a stamina into strength transform and add a strength buff dependent of your shield phyiscal defense.

these changes would support new ppl and ppl without an second endcontent gear :).

Greetings

I have a suggestion for barde/priest

every other comb allowed to wear other weapons or offhand items.

b/w -> 15/15 -> chain, offhand

b/s -> 15/15 -> leather, bow

b/r -> 15/15 -> leather, dagger

b/m -> 15/15 -> talisman

b/k -> 15/15 -> plate, shield

b/wd -> 15/15 -> chain, leather, 2-h axe,

b/d -> 15/15 -> 2-h wand

b/wl ->15/15 -> talisman

b/ch -> 15/15 -> offhand, leather

b/priest -> 15/15 -> lp-buff

maybe at to the 15/15 of b/priest a talisman [1491148]

suggestion for k/ch

for more variation and balance add to aggressive victim [ 1490482] 20 parry value per stack.

its hard to survive without full gold gear without the physical defense of other k/ combs.

Greetings.

Hello

I wanted to ask what's next for the "Reworked Monster Cards".

Why to date we have not received any information on what is next for this system. Has the project been abandoned or will we finally get the planned patch :rolleyes: (which supposedly was to be implemented on May 20 - 22). I think that further "silence" on the subject is a bit unfair to the players, who have been waiting for the planned changes for a very long time || I would very much like to ask for an answer.

wait a long time? pvp rework was once announced for about q3 2020, came 0 so far :D because apparently pvp doesnt deliver a large interest group in CoA, unfortunately....

think it will take another 1-2 month for the card rework release.

better an nearly flawless update and not an update with big exploits

Priest/Bard

is this class designed for an instrument or an staff/wand?

"the music in your heart" change "musical attack" for using by staff/wand -> priest with staff/wand

"musical joy" can only be used with an instrument -> priest with instrument

master of instruments does what? increasing dmg of all bard skills up to the weapon lvl of the instruments 279/279?

all or nothing :D

greetings

Knight things btw:

K/ch: i love the comb, but in my imagination the skill "agressive victims" [1490482] needs a buff/rework idk:

1. remove the defbuff of matk/patk

2. add a defbuff, like remove 1 stack per 20sec not, like remove the stacks from 10 stacks to 0 stacks after 20sec

3. add a increase of parry for each stack. -> k/ch is a full parry comb

k/...

remove the 6% manacost of ISS"traces of the cross sword" [490241], its to high for such a worse skill like that.

greetings

Hello,

the same as last,

99er knight ISS need an update,

"Spuren des Kreuzschwertes" ID 490241 is in any way useless. For tanks useless because of no aggro%, for knight pdps useless because of stamina scaling. Furthermore 5 units is not enough. Switch it to a dash or add an cc or hardcc. Maybe silence the 5 units or stun them, or a debuff "decreace dmg" . Otherwise increase the dmg and the units. In the last way, add a aggro% to use it for tanking.

In my opinion the skill should get a dash like Seelensturm ID 490345 with a riducule to 5-8 units. Or add an stun, on this way the skill would be usefull for dps and tanks.

Greetings

only with an agro and a spott add, but the other seggestions arent bad for dps knights. a stun like 0,5sec can be a solution too.

Huhu again,

a suggestion for "Spuren des Kreuzschwertes" ID 490241:

its a small AOE for 5 targets. For a 99 setskills, i would like to add a charge like "Phantomstich" ID 495479 or "Seelensturm" ID 490345 or to add a agro %, a fear, a mock or what ever. Additonally what means the sentence, make the targets angry? i test the skill but saw nothing else then dmg.

Greetings

If you play with a swap from "Verteidigungshaltung" ID 498031 / get 54% pdeff) to "Schild der Disziplin" ID 490084 ( get 10% pdeff but the buff of SdD) every time, you will be more tanky then a k/r oder what ever...

also in my opinion k/c has so weak eliteskills...

Huhu,

two suggestions:

1: can you buff champ/rogue , because of nerfing the other classcombi? maybe balance the 1hand hammer reduce into "Schattenexplosion" ID 499844. c/r isnt anyway broken or st. 24% to 28% or st.

2: in my opinion the knight/champ got not enough pdeff compared to k/r or k/w. Furthermore the stacking of "Angriffslustiges Opfer" ID 1490482 is so weak. you lose pdps for a little bit pdeff that you can stack at a boss after the burstphase. Maybe add an passive skill of pdeff or increase the stacking % of the pdeff.

Additionally "Rüstungsbrecher" ID 1490488 is more weak then "Gebieterische Abschreckung" ID 490018. maybe balance the 8% to 12-15%, means a stacking number of 3-4% each seal.

Greetings